- 1 Best Weight Loss Teas
- 1.1 Green Tea for weight loss
- 1.2 Is Ginger tea good for weight loss?
- 1.3 Does peppermint tea aid weight loss?
- 1.4 Chamomile tea benefits for weight loss
- 1.5 Roasted Dandelion Root Tea for Weight Loss
- 1.6 How does Oolong tea help with weight loss?
- 1.7 Does Detox Tea Work for Weight Loss?
- 1.8 How to use Pu-erh tea for weight loss?
Nowadays many people are gaining weight due to their unhealthy food choices. Did you know a cup of herbal tea can show a better weight loss than 1 hour of gym exercise? Yes, it’s true. Tea not only refreshes your mind but also helps you to lose weight. What kind of tea is good for weight loss? Look at the below info to know the answer to this query and other best weight loss teas.
Best Weight Loss Teas
Obesity has become a major problem in these days. Lack of exercises and poor nutrition, unhealthy diet may cause uncontrollable weight gain. Therefore, one must choose a right diet to avoid weight gain. We have many homemade herbal teas that can help to lose weight quickly. Apart from weight loss, they also keep you healthy and active. Here are the best herbal homemade teas that burn fat and makes you slim.
- Green tea.
- Ginger tea.
- Peppermint tea.
- Chamomile Tea.
- Dandelion tea.
- Oolong tea.
- Detox tea.
- Pu-erh tea.
Green Tea for weight loss
Is green tea good for weight loss? Of course, it is the best tea and stood the first position among weight loss teas. Green tea consists of a compound called catechin epigallocatechin gallate(EGCG) that can help to burn calories and thus promotes weight loss fast. Also, this component increases an ability of the body to use fat content and controls weight gain. In addition to, drinking of green tea supports detoxification.
Especially Matcha green tea is good for weight loss. Because the (matcha)powder form gives quick results than organic green tea leaves. How much green tea for weight loss is good? For a healthy weight loss, drink 3 to 4 cups of green tea every day. You can also take green tea pills for weight loss or other green tea supplements. Nowadays there are various brands of green tea’s are available in the market. For example, Lipton green tea. Know the process of preparing green tea for weight loss.
How to prepare green tea recipe for weight loss?
- Add 1 or 2 tbsp of green tea leaves in a bowl.
- Pour hot water into that bowl.
- Now, steep the water for 2 minutes.
- Strain the solution and have it.
- You can also add a little amount of honey to that green tea extract.
- Alternatively, you can also use green tea bags.
[Read more: weight loss tips for women]
Is Ginger tea good for weight loss?
We have many benefits of drinking ginger tea for weight loss. Generally, ginger is used to add taste to recipes and also for easing stomach pains. It reduces inflammation and cut down calories you take daily. Ginger aids digestion and helps to boost your metabolism. The main component of ginger is Gingerol which plays an active role in reducing weight. Studies prove that drinking lemon ginger honey tea promotes weight loss quickly. You can also add cinnamon, cloves to this ginger tea.
How to prepare ginger tea for weight loss?
- Take a fresh ginger root and cut 1 inch part from it.
- Include this root to a cup of boiling water.
- Heat the water for 10 minutes.
- Strain the mixture and add a little amount of lemon juice it.
- Drink this lemon and ginger tea for 2 or 3 times in a day.
[Also read: How to lose weight fast]
Does peppermint tea aid weight loss?
Among the best teas for weight loss, peppermint tea is also one. It is a natural suppressant which can promote weight loss quickly than doing exercises. Drinking a cup of peppermint tea can help you to reduce hunger and prevents calorie intake. Also, it cut down the extra calories and reduces fat. This herbal tea aids digestion and the soothing properties of this type of tea can suppress appetite. Know how to drink peppermint tea for weight loss benefits and also the making process of this tea.
Preparation of peppermint tea for weight loss
- First, add a tbsp of dried peppermint leaves to a cup of water.
- Boil this water for few minutes.
- Strain the solution and add some amount of raw honey to it.
- Stir the solution very well before drinking that tea.
- Don’t drink this peppermint tea more than 3 times in a day.
Note: Pregnant women and also breastfeeding women should not take this tea.
[Read more: List of tummy flattening exercises after pregnancy]
Chamomile tea benefits for weight loss
Chamomile has appetite suppressants and diuretic properties which play an important role in weight loss. It is a good source of magnesium, calcium, vitamin A, flavonoids, and potassium. These nutrients can fill you up for a longer time and prevents you from overeating. Also, chamomile detoxifies your body to remove wastes and toxins.
This tea stimulates gastric secretions which can cut reduce fat and cholesterols to control weight. Hence, chamomile tea is considered as one of the best weight loss teas. Chamomile tea shows faster results when you drink this tea before a meal.
How to make chamomile tea for weight loss?
- Add a few dried chamomile flowers to a glass of hot water.
- Steep for about 10 minutes and then strain the tea.
- At last, mix a little bit of raw honey to this tea and stir well.
- Then, have this chamomile tea for weight loss.
[Must read: Health benefits of chamomile tea]
Roasted Dandelion Root Tea for Weight Loss
Dandelion tea is the best tea to lose weight fast. The diuretic properties of dandelion reduce extra pounds and help for quick weight loss. This is a low-calorie tea that can help to suppress appetite. Also, it reduces hunger and increases satiety. Hence, drinking dandelion tea is good for weight loss.
How to prepare the dandelion tea weight loss recipe?
- Boil a glass of water by including 2 tbsp of dried dandelion roots.
- After 10 minutes, strain the tea to remove dandelion leaf traces.
- Now, drink 2 to 3 cups of dandelion tea to lose weight.
- You can also use dandelion tea bags that are available in the market.
How does Oolong tea help with weight loss?
Oolong tea is also one among the weight loss teas. The other names of oolong tea are Wu-yi tea, Wu-long tea, Chinese tea. Is oolong tea better than green tea for weight loss? Yes, the oolong tea boosts your metabolism along with promoting weight loss. Moreover, this Wuyi tea reduces fat absorption and even cuts cholesterol from the body.
The benefits of oolong tea for weight loss includes it blocks fat-building enzymes, increase body’s energy expenditure. How much oolong tea to drink for weight loss? Generally, drinking 2 to 3 cups of oolong tea is good for weight loss. When you take in these proportions, the polyphenols in this Chinese tea block the excess fat. In addition to weight loss, oolong tea also good for heart disease and diabetic patients.
How to make oolong tea for weight loss?
- Add an oolong tea bag or some oolong tea leaves to a cup of boiled water.
- Leave the bag for about 10 minutes.
- Drink this oolong tea extract twice or thrice in a day.
Does Detox Tea Work for Weight Loss?
Detox tea is also one of the best herbal weight loss teas. Detox teas are prepared by mixing different types of tea leaves. Toxins in the colon slow down the digestion process and have a negative impact on the weight management. Hence, detoxifying is more important to flush out toxins from the colon. For that, we have so many detox teas which can assist weight loss by cleansing the colon. Some varieties of detox teas include cinnamon & black tea, fennel & hibiscus tea for weight loss, green detox tea for metabolism, etc.
How to use Pu-erh tea for weight loss?
The miraculous weight loss herbal tea is Pu-erh leaf tea. It is a type of black tea that can prevent the breakdown of fatty acids into fats and thus reduce cholesterol production. This tea also sheds extra pounds and speeds metabolism rate. But you have to choose the perfect time to drink this tea because it may cause weight gain also. When to drink Pu-erh tea for weight loss? The perfect time for drinking Pu-erh tea is after one hour of having meals. The process of making this tea is same as the above list of teas.
These are the best weight loss teas that you can prepare even at home also. But remember intake of these herbal teas more than the mentioned will cause stains on your teeth. So, sip them in a limit and enjoy the benefits of weight loss.