- 1 Natural Treatment for Burning Feet
- 1.1 The Ancient Treatment for burning feet with Turmeric
- 1.2 The Epsom Salt Treatment for Burning Feet
- 1.3 Cold Water for Feet Burning
- 1.4 The Thyme for Burning Pain in Toes
- 1.5 Intake of Vitamin B rich Foods
- 1.6 A Regular Oil Foot Massage
- 1.7 The Frozen Bottle Treatment for Burning Feet
- 1.8 Apple Cider Vinegar for burning feet
- 2 Other Home Remedies for Burning Feet
Hello, Busy People! Being a workaholic is good. But maintaining a healthy lifestyle along with work is a great thing. In your busy schedule, have you ever experienced a burning and tingling in feet? If yes, it’s time to take a proper care and treatment for burning feet. There are some natural remedies that help you get instant relief from feet burns. Go down the page and try the best home remedies for feet burning sensation
Natural Treatment for Burning Feet
Nature has the power to treat any disease. Burning feet is one of them. The common ingredients in your kitchen give you relief from burning sensation. Below is the list of those kitchen ingredients.
Home Remedies for Feet Burning
- Epsom Salt.
- Cold Water.
- Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Vitamin B.
- Frozen Bottle.
The Ancient Treatment for burning feet with Turmeric
Turmeric contains a compound of Curcumin which improves the blood circulation. It manages the flow of blood to the area you apply turmeric. As the main reason for burning feet is the improper blood flow, you can try this natural remedy for burning toes.
The turmeric powder also reduces the foot pain. So, you can reduce the burning sensation in feet with the turmeric water.
- Add turmeric powder to a glass of warm water.
- Drink this turmeric solution.
- Try this remedy twice a day until you get free from burning sensation.
[Also Read Knee Pain Exercises]
The Turmeric Paste for Burning Feet
- Make a paste of turmeric and water.
- Apply the paste on the feet.
- Try the turmeric paste remedy twice a day.
The Epsom Salt Treatment for Burning Feet
Another home remedy for Burning feet is the Epsom salt. Epsom Salt is the other name of Magnesium Sulfate. This salt stimulates the nerve activity. You can get instant relief from burning feet with Epsom salt.
- Add half cup of the Epsom Salt to the warm water.
- Soak your legs for 10 to 15 minutes in the solution.
- Repeat the process until you get relief from the burning pains in the feet and toes.
[Read More: Boost your Metabolism]
Cold Water for Feet Burning
Cool water reduces the burning sensation by cooling your feet. This makes you feel comfortable with your foot. A cooling process involves contraction. So, keep in mind that you should use this cool water soaking only for a few times. Because cool water constricts the blood vessels.
- Take a bucket full of cool water but not the cold water.
- Soak your feet in the water for few minutes.
- Try this cold water soak once in a couple of days.
The Thyme for Burning Pain in Toes
The natural thyme leaves are the best choices for burning feet relief. It increases the blood circulation and also relieves the blood vessels contractions which is one of the hot feet causes.
The anti-fungal and antioxidant capacity of the thyme leaves helps to get rid of burning feet. Below is the process of using thyme for the problem of burning feet.
- Take a hand full of fresh thyme leaves.
- Soak them in two tubs of hot and cold water.
- Firstly put your hot burning feet in the hot water tub for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Then shift your legs to the cold water tub and rest them for another 5 to 10 minutes.
- Repeat the process for a minimum duration of 20 minutes a day.
Intake of Vitamin B rich Foods
One of the causes of burning feet is the vitamin B deficiency. So, the intake of B vitamins helps you to overcome the burning feet syndrome. The nutrients of vitamin B foods prevents the nerve breakage by improving the blood circulation. But what are the foods that contain vitamin B?
[Also Read Best Sources of Vitamin A ]
Vitamin B Foods
- Soya Beans.
- Whole Cereals.
- Tomatoes, etc.
The above foods are the right sources of vitamin B. Make a diet plan with this B vitamin rich foods and get rid of feet burning sensation.
A Regular Oil Foot Massage
The foot massaging is an another burning feet remedy. Try to go for a soothing massage if you are experiencing a burning sensation in feet at night. You can choose the regular oil you use like coconut, almond, eucalyptus, olive oils, etc. for the feet massage.
Before sleeping, apply the coconut oil to your feet. Massage your warm feet for at least 10 to 15 minutes. Do not cover them with a blanket or any socks. Since covering your feet may generate an excess heat and increases the heat sensation in feet. Try this massaging remedy daily until you feel comfortable with your feet.
[Read More: Get Zero Size Figure Easily]
The Frozen Bottle Treatment for Burning Feet
An another option from the list of home remedies for burning feet is the frozen bottle. The cold bottle home remedy comes under the category of massaging the feet.
This is an easy home remedy for burning feet. When you roll your feet on the bottle, it stretches and lengthens the plantar fascia ligament. This helps to relieve inflammation in the bottom of the feet.
- Start by sitting on a chair with the feet closer.
- Lift your legs and place a frozen bottle under the feet.
- Now, start rolling the bottle from the toes to heels and in from heels to toes.
- Try to apply some pressure for a better soothing massage but not too much pressure.
- Do the rolling for about ten times for reducing pain in the bottom of your feet.
Apple Cider Vinegar for burning feet
The apple cider vinegar maintains the pH balance in your body. Too little amount of acid in your stomach also leads to reflux and burns in your heart, feet, hands, etc. So, you can also use this apple cider vinegar to treat burning feet.
The solution of Apple Cider Vinegar
- Mix 1 to 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in a glass of warm water.
- Drink this apple vinegar solution once every day.
Foot Soak with Vinegar
- Fill a tub with warm water and 2 to 3 tbsps of apple cider vinegar.
- You can also add regular salt or the Epsom salt to it.
- Soak your feet in the tub for 20 minutes.
- Do this regularly to get the better results.
Other Home Remedies for Burning Feet
- Consume foods that contain essential fatty acids or take the fish oil supplements.
- Make a habit of wearing socks with shoes.
- Stop smoking and drinking alcohol.
- Use a proper footwear that gives you a comfortable walk.
- Go for a walk on grass with barefoot.
Make use of the above treatment for burning feet regularly and get the healthy foot. If there is any extreme burning sensation in feet, then immediately consult a doctor. Do not neglect even a small discomfort with your health.
Be Sure You Put Your Feet in the Right Place,
Then Stand Firm