Thick and arched eyebrows add the special attraction to our face. No surprise that bold and well-shaped eyebrows is a sort for recognizing the facial expression. Even the full and long eyebrows have become the latest trend for both women and men. Some persons have the thick and long eyebrows naturally while some have not. So, it’s difficult to follow the trend and maintain the style with the thin eyebrows. What to do? How to grow thicker eyebrows? Are the common phrases. Hence we gave some natural home remedies to get the thick eyebrows fast.
How to Grow your Thick Eyebrows Naturally
Having the thicker and good shaped eyebrows will enhance the beauty often gives a youthful look. But, Plucking and waxing the eyebrows hair to get the arches shows the permanent effect. Even the men also go with the plucking to attain the arches so they won’t grow back. Sometimes nutritional deficiency also leads to hair fall. So, irrespective of the cause, all are sneaking to use the makeup kit like the pencil, powder, and gels. But these products will make the skin dry and stops the hair to grow back. So, to avoid this situation go for the natural products to get the thicker and full arches. There is no need to invest more money to grow out your eyebrows fast. You can easily make your eyebrows thick and attractive with the help of some home remedies. So, just ran your eyes on the top natural ways to grow thicker eyebrows. These ways have no side effects and give the best results in less time. Also, the ingredients of these remedies are cost effective.
It’s not too difficult to achieve the fuller brows. Also, there is no need to invest more money to grow out your eyebrows fast. Also, no need to go parlor to get the suggestions. You can easily make your eyebrows thick and attractive with the help of some home remedies. So, just ran your eyes on the top natural ways to grow thicker eyebrows. These ways have no side effects and give the best results in less time. Also, the ingredients of these remedies are cost effective.
Castor Oil to get natural thick eyebrows
Castor Oil is one of the home remedies for getting thicker eyebrows. The essential proteins, fatty acids, antioxidants provides the enough nourishment for the faster eyebrows growth.
How to grow eyebrows thicker ?
- Dip the cotton mop in the castor oil and apply on the eyebrows.
- Massage with your fingertips for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Then, leave it for some time or overnight.
- Wash the eyebrows with lukewarm water.
- To get full and thick eyebrows, use this trick once a day.
Remember: Avoid castor oil if you feel irritation or burning.
Onion Juice to grow eyebrows back
How to get thicker eyebrows naturally? Onion juice promotes the eyebrows growth fastly. Onions contain the component sulfur which boosts the collagen levels required for the healthy grow of hair. Applying the onion juice daily on the eyebrows will boost the growth.
How to grow eyebrows thick?
- Crush the onions in the mixer and extract the juice from it.
- Apply gently on the eyebrows with a cotton pad.
- Left it for a few minutes and then wipe off the juice with the cotton dipped in lemon juice.
- After, clean the face with the cold water.
- As the onions have the pungent smell, removing it with the lemon takes away that smell.
- Daily practice of this remedy for a few weeks will promote the growth of thicker eyebrows.
Egg Yolk to make your eyebrows grow
How to get thick eyebrows fast? Egg Yolk contains the protein called Keratin. Hence, it provides the essential proteins for healthy grow of the eyebrows. Check the steps to apply egg yolk on the brows to get thick.
How to grow eyebrows naturally?
- Break the egg and separate the yolk from the white.
- Batter the yolk until it appears like creamy consistency.
- Apply it on the brows using Q-tips or cotton swabs.
- Don’t disturb it for 20 to 30 minutes and then wash the egg layer with the cold water.
- To gain the thick eyebrows, I recommend you to use the egg yolk treatment once or twice a week.
Olive Oil to grow thick eyebrow shape
Deficiency of vitamins makes the eyebrows thin. Olive oil contains the Vitamin A, and Vitamin E helps to nourish the hair follicles. Hence, promotes eyebrows to grow fast. It reduces the damage caused by the DHT hormone which makes the hair thin and then results in hair loss.
How to grow eyebrow hair faster ?
- Mix the olive oil with some amount of honey.
- Apply the mixture on the brows before going to bed.
- Keep it for the overnight.
- In the morning, clean the eyebrows with the lukewarm water.
- Use this trick once a day to see the good results.
Coconut Oil for thicker eyebrows
How to get thick eyebrows quickly ? To achieve the darker and thicker eyebrows, coconut oil is the best natural remedy. Being rich in vitamins and proteins aids the healthy growth of the brows. Also, it acts as the moisturizer and gives the quick results.
How to get thick eyebrows quickly?
- Take the coconut oil and massage on the brows with your fingertips for 5 minutes.
- Keep it for the whole night.
- Rinse the eyebrows with the water in the morning.
- Practice this treatment daily two times. You will get the thick eyebrows trend.
Fenugreek Seeds to get thicker eyebrows
The best remedy to grow long eyebrows is fenugreek seeds. Due to the presence of proteins and nicotinic acid will nurture the hair growth. Also, builds the hair follicles back.
How to get thicker eyebrows naturally?
- Soak the fenugreek seeds in the water for overnight.
- Grind the seeds until it forms as the paste.
- Mix this paste with either almond oil or coconut oil.
- Apply this cream on the brows and left for some time.
- Then, clean the brows with the lukewarm water.
Milk to grow fuller eyebrows
Less quantity of proteins and vitamins in our body causes the hair loss. Hence it is better to take some home remedies for your thick eyebrow shapes to grow. Milk is the best solution for the eyebrows thickness. Due to the presence of the proteins called casein and whey, milk stimulates the brows to grow. The casein which contains glutamine component enhances the brows length. In the same way, whey makes your hair strong and prevent breakages.
How to grow eyebrows thicker naturally?
- Take a glass of milk.
- Dip the cotton mop in the milk and apply on the brows.
- Allow the milk dry on the brows.
- After that wash it with the water.
- Try this home remedy regularly then you will get the long eyebrows within 2 weeks.
How to fill in Thick Eyebrows
Moisturize to get thicken eyebrows
Dry skin under the eyebrows will cause the dandruff and slow downs the hair growth. Often causes hair loss. Mostly this condition is seen in men. So, to get the thick and long eyebrows, keep your skin moist. Hence, apply the creams having low chemicals and clean the eyebrows regularly to prevent clogging of pores. So that, you can grow eyebrows quickly and also halts the hair falling.
Massage your eyebrows
Massage will enhance the blood circulation and allows the supply of nutrients for the brows growth. Hence, use the gels or castor oil or any other essential oils to stimulate the growth of thick arched eyebrows. Massage the brows in circular motions. Take a care to prevent the gel not to appear in the eyes. Also, massage gently because excessive rubbing promotes the hair breakages. Repeat this trick twice a day for some weeks.
Comb the eyebrows
Brushing your hair energize the blood capillaries responsible for the blood circulation. Also, supplies the essential nutrients and fatty acids required for the brows growth. So, comb your eyebrows gently for two or three times a day.
Avoid makeup on brows
Avoid usage of makeup on the brows. The chemicals in the makeup prevent growing long and fuller eyebrows. Also, makes skin dry and lead to hair breakages. Hence, don’t opt for the makeup to grow eyebrows back and quick. But if you have large parties and want to expose your beauty, use the light makeup and remove quickly.
Deficiency of the nutrients will cause the hair fall and prevents growth. So, keep in mind that your diet contains the essential fatty acids or not. Hence to have the natural grow of eyebrows, be patient because it takes some time to grow. Hence try these home remedies to grow thicker eyebrows regularly.
To have the natural grow of eyebrows, be patient because it takes some time to grow. Hence try these home remedies to grow thicker eyebrows regularly.