Skin Whitening Home Remedies: Fairness creams and lotions is a million dollar market which just indicates our craving to have flawless, fair skin. Many cosmetics can mask our imperfections, but nothing can beat the naturally glowing skin. So, know the Skin whitening home remedies that bring out the fair complexion in a natural way.
Fairness of our skin depends on many factors like heredity, pollution, environment, nature of skin, etc. So, all the beauty creams couldn’t target them. But, through natural home remedies for skin lightening, we can lighten skin in an easy way. So, check out the super easy remedies to whiten skin tone.
[Must Read: Home remedies for Glowing Skin]
Skin whitening home remedies
There are many tips for whitening face at home. But, here are the best skin lightening remedies that you can use for the complete body. Having an even tone is important because if your face and neck are in two different shades, it doesn’t look natural. So, try to use these skin whitening remedies at home to get white skin tone.
Skin Lightening Home Remedies includes the following
- Orange peel
- Potato Juice
- Aloe Vera
- Oatmeal-sugar Scrub
[Aslo read: Best Face packs for dry skin]
1.Orange Peel for Skin Lightening
When it comes to skin care, nothing can beat the vitamin C potential. The other name for Vitamin C is Ascorbic acid. This Ascorbic acid is abundant in Oranges, lemons and some other citrus fruits.
The Ascorbic acid can bleach the skin naturally to a limited extent which can lighten our skin tone. Also, the oranges are rich in the antioxidants that fight the free radicles and improves the skin elasticity. So, use oranges for skin whitening. It is one of the best home remedies for skin whitening which is inexpensive too.
Orange brightening face pack
Besides orange fruit, orange peel also possesses the similar properties. So, prepare a face pack using orange juice and orange peel.
Orange peel powder- 1 tablespoon
Orange Juice- 5-6 tablespoons
Multani Matti- 1 tablespoon
Directions to prepare:
- Add the dry ingredients to a bowl and mix well.
- Then add orange juice to the Multani Matti and orange peel mixture.
- Mix them well. If you wish you can add more orange juice to make the mixture to a creamy consistency.
- If not, add rose water to it and apply it all over the face and leave it for 20 minutes
- Wash your face with lukewarm water
[Must read: Best face packs for oily skin]
Orange ice pack
If you are too busy to prepare all these whitening face packs, then opt this Orange ice pack. Just juice a fresh orange and add this juice the to ice tray. Put it in the freezer and rub two cubes of orange juice every day to get a fair complexion. Use these natural skin whitening tips to look fair. This skin lightening home remedy is very simple that you could use it at any time.
The Curd is used for beautification from the time immemorial. Apart from soothing our digestive system, the lactic acid in the curd helps in lightening your skin. Curd, when applied to the skin, naturally bleaches and also moisturizes. So you can use this curd as one of the best skin bleaching home remedies that lighten skin at home.
- Mix sour curd and lemon juice and apply evenly on your face, neck, and hands.
- Also, take 2 tablespoons full of curd and a tablespoon full of gram flour. Mix both the ingredients and add a pinch of turmeric powder and mix well. Apply this Glowing face mask and leave it for 30 minutes and wash your face. It is also one of the best skin whitening home remedies for dry skin as the curd retains the moisture.
3. Aloe Vera lighten skin
Aloe vera is also known as the healing plan or the miracle plant. It deserves these names. We can use this Aloe Vera for PCOS, Acne, Diabetes, weight loss and many more health related issues. So, know how to lighten skin using Aloe vera.
Aloe vera can alleviate hyperpigmentation and restore your skin’s original color. As we all knew that Hyperpigmentation is the primary reason behind the uneven skin tone, we can use Aloe Vera regularly.
Besides repairing the damaged tissue, Aloe Vera regenerates the cells which are important for healthy skin. So, use this best of all skin whitening home remedies to lighten the dark spots and to improve skin fairness.
[Also read: How to get rid of Acne overnight]
Directions to use:
- Cut a fleshy Aloe leaf and remove the outer layers of the leaf.
- Collect the inner fleshy part which is medicinally potent.
- Apply this aloe gel on the face, neck, and hands and leave it for 30 minutes.
- Repeat the same for 20 days for at least twice a day.
- It is better to use the fresh aloe gel than buying artificial gels.
The papaya face packs are widely used by many people, and the papaya has a strong place in the cosmetic industry. Papaya face packs are best skin lightening packs. It is due to the bleaching properties and nourishing nutrients in the papaya. So, use papaya regularly to enhance your complexion naturally. It is a best skin whitening home remedy which is simple and inexpensive.
[Must read: Papaya leaves to treat dengue]
Directions to use:
- Peel off the papaya and wash it with fresh water.
- Cut open the papaya and remove the seeds from it.
- Cut the papaya into smaller pieces and take a piece and rub it all over the face.
- Let it dry for 15 minutes and wash your face with water.
- Use this papaya regularly to lighten skin naturally.
Select a ripe papaya and mash it into a fine paste like consistency. Mix 2-3 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice and the mashed papaya. Apply this mixture on your face and give a gentle massage after 10 minutes. Leave it for 30 minutes and then rinse your face with lukewarm water. Use this simple skin lightening mask at least twice a week to achieve fair skin tone.
5. Oatmeal Sugar Scrub
When it comes to natural scrubs, we can’t ignore the oatmeal sugar scrub due to its efficacy. But, does the Oatmeal and sugar scrub helps to whiten skin? Sugar have the exfoliating properties and also moisturizing properties which are beneficial. The oatmeal helps in improving the complexion naturally.
[Also Read: Best homemade lip scrubs]
Directions to prepare:
- Take 3-4 tablespoons of oatmeal and three spoons of sugar
- Mix both of them and add two teaspoons of lemon juice to it until a coarse scrub-like texture is formed.
- But, do not add too much lemon juice as it may turn softer.
- You may use this paste to scrub your face and neck while showering and then wash off like usual. Do this twice in a week.
6. Potato Juice
Just like lemon juice, the Potato juice offers a wide range of benefits for the skin. Unlike lemon, it doesn’t possess any irritant qualities which is beneficial in skin lightening. Potatoes are efficient in whitening and moisturizing the skin naturally. It also cleanses and removes the impurities, and also eliminates the dark circles, eye bags when used regularly.
As it is difficult to mash a potato in the raw state, blend it and then squeeze the juice. Collect sufficient amount of juice and apply it on your skin using a cotton ball and leave it overnight if you are comfortable. Or else just wash away after 30-45 minutes.
[Must Read: Face packs for glowing skin]
- Though these are natural remedies, you should not over use any thing for getting instant results. It is your face and not a lab to experiment. So, use as directed and if you notice any irritation, inconvenience or rashes then immediately stop using the product.
- Here are the best skin whitening home remedies that work for sure if you use properly and regularly.
- If you decide to buy any skin whitening products, then always check the color labels that are presented behind the product. Try to choose the products that have a green or red mark as they are safe to use and avoid those products with the black label.
These are the best face brightening remedies that you can use at home to get fair skin. Stop searching for How to Whiten Skin and start using the best Skin whitening home remedies and glow like an angel. These are the remedies that we know and follow. If you know any better Skin whitening home remedies, then do share with us in the comment section.