Nowadays many people in the society are a facing a common problem. That is Swelling feet. Are you facing the same problem? Then be alert, you are going to weigh a huge value for neglecting a problem like swelling feet. To Reduce Swelling in Feet & Ankles, we are Providing Natural Remedies for Swollen Feet. In this generation, not only senior citizens but also middle age group people, youth, children are facing a common problem of weight. By gaining weight, every person will suffer from swollen feet, diabetes, heart problems and much more. Weight is one of the reasons for Swollen Foot. But don’t worry, by our safest and side effect free Herbal Remedy for Swelling Feet, you are going to be a normal Person. We have given the Easy & cheapest Treatment for edema in Legs for the people who are greatly Suffering from this Problem.
Natural Remedies for Swollen Feet
Here is a very happy news for those who are suffering from swollen feet on our website. We are providing you the cheapest and best methods to overcome the problem of swollen feet. Everyone knows that with swollen feet we cannot move freely and will face many problems. Our friends will tease us, and our elders will scold us for the reason that we are inactive. But here is the easiest way to give an answer to all those questions. We are helping you to provide the best Natural remedies for Edema in the world for your problem. Just read it and follow the tips & provided Natural Remedies for Swollen Feet to get your Swollen Ankle relief. we are providing you the Best & Popular 10 Home Remedies for Swelling feet here. With the given Natural Remedies for Swollen feet, may help you to overcome your swollen feet and can be active like others.
Reasons for Swollen Foot
If you are Standing or Sitting a lot because of your Professional or day-to-day Life with Over Weight, then you will be Face a Problem with Swelling Feet & Swollen ankles. It may also occur because of the Local weather extremities or Certain Diseases.
5 Causes of Puffy feet
- During Pregnancy Complications.
- Sprains or Strains (A sudden injury to the foot can easily lead to a sprained ankle).
- Swollen ankles and feet can also be caused by the excessive fluid build up in the body.
- Blood Clot (which are formed in the veins & can stop the return flow of blood to the essential parts of the body).
- Heart or kidney disease.
All the above Reasons may lead to the Swelling Feet.
Treatments for Swollen Ankle and Feet
Here are Some Natural Remedies for Edema. Go through with the given Herbal Remedy for Swelling. These Natural Remedies for Swollen Feet may help you to get relief from Swelling Feet.
1. Exercising & Resting Swollen Feet
Many people Suffer from a Swollen Feet when they are working by Sitting down for a long period. At that time they used to Stand. It does not prevent your Swelling Feet completely. When you Stand, it can allow fluid to pool in your legs from lower extremities. But, walking gets your blood pumping and increases blood circulation to your feet which can help from Swelling. So Follow the the given tips to get over from the Swelling Foot.
- Walking instead of Standing.
- Take Breaks while you are Working/ Raise your Calf, if you were unable to stand.
- A Little Bit of Exercise every day (Do 30 minutes of Walking/ Jogging) at least 5 days a week.
- Do some yoga daily to improve your circulation.
- Swimming is one of the best exercises you can do to lessen swelling and relieve inflammation and pain.
- Elevate your feet while resting (Do a couple of times a Day/ can do at the time sleeping).
2. Treatment for Edema in Legs with Contrast Hydrotherapy
The given Hydrotherapy helps to reduce swelling. It includes both Cold & warm water which reduces your feet from swelling. While the warm water helps to improve blood circulation & Cold water helps to reduce swelling. Follow the given Contrast Hydrotherapy Steps to prevent your feet over swelling.
- Take two-foot tubs and fill one tub with cold water & other with Warm water.
- Firstly, Soak your feet in the warm water about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Now immediately, put your foot in the cold water about 1 minute.
- Continue this process alternatively for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Repeat this Contrast Hydrotherapy for few times until you get relief.
3. Massage to get immediate relief from Swelling Feet
A Foot Massage for Swollen Feet is one of the best remedies. Doing Foot Massage reduces the Swelling from your Feet. When you are massaging/ rubbing your feet at the affected area, then it creates the Pressure on the swollen area which helps your sore Muscles Relax and improve Blood Circulation. It also encourages fluid drainage to reduce swelling.
How to Massage to Reduce Swelling in Feet & Ankles?
- Massage your Feet with Warm Mustard oil or Olive Oil on the affected area.
- Gently rub your Swollen foot for 5 minutes in an upward direction by avoiding too much pressure.
- Do this for several times a day.
Note: It is most effective to massage your feet during or after taking a bath.
4. Drink Up
Excess Salt in your System is a big Contributor to Swelling in your Fet and Ankles. So to flush things from your System, Drink 8 to 10 glass of water per a day. For better Sake, You may also have a cucumber-lemon water by dropping a couple of cucumber and lemon Slices in your glass. Both Cucumber & Lemon fruits have anti-inflammatory properties which help you an extra swelling- fighting Punch. Drinking Water is the Best Natural Remedies for Swollen Feet.
5. Try a magnesium supplement
Taking a Magnesium Supplement give you some relief from the Swollen Feet. Magnesium deficiency in the body may also lead to the Swollen Foot. You must take Rich Food in Magnesium to get out from this Problem.
- Take magnesium rich foods like dark leafy greens, nuts, seeds, fish, soybeans, avocado, bananas and dark chocolate.
- You can also take magnesium supplements, but only after consulting your doctor.
- The RDA for magnesium is 350mg per day. Follow the Diet in a Proper Way to Reduce Swelling in Ankles & Feet.
Note: If you’re pregnant you want to talk to your doctor about the Magnesium Supplement.
6. Coriander Seeds
Coriander Seeds is a Popular Ayurvedic Treatment or one of the Best Natural Remedies for Swollen Feet. These are also having an anti-inflammatory Property helps to reduce Swelling of Ankles and Feet. And also the Coriander Seeds improve blood circulation.
- Add 2 to 3 teaspoons of Coriander seeds for 1 Cup of water.
- Now Boil those water until the quantity reduces by half.
- Starin the Solution and let it cool slightly.
- Now drink those Coriander Seeds Water.
- Drink coriander seeds water for 2 times a day until you get relief.
7. Do a Salt Water Soak
Epsom Salt works fast to reduce the Swollen Foot. The Magnesium Sulphate in Epsom Salt is quickly absorbed through the Skin & helps to improve your blood Circulation and Reduce Swelling in your Ankles & Feet. It also gives relaxation to the muscles & Sore. Follow the given Steps to get relief from the Swelling Feet.
- Mix 1/2 Cup of Epsom Salt in your Foot tub filled with warm water.
- Now Soak your Swollen feet in it for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Repeat this upto 3 times for a week.
Ginger is a natural diuretic drug which helps to treat the Swollen Feet. It helps in diluting the Sodium in a which is a contributing Factor behind the swelling. Ginger also has an anti-inflammatory property helps in reducing Swollen from the ankles & Feet.
- Rub your Swollen Feet with ginger oil for few times daily.
- You ca also have 2 to 3 cups of ginger tea or chew some raw ginger slices.
9. Making Life Style Changes
You have to do some changes in your Life Style to reduce Swelling in your Ankles & Feet. If you are overweight, try to lose some weight. Take a Proper Diet with less salt. Follow the given changes in your Life Style to get Swollen Ankle Relief.
- Consume less dietary salt.
- Try to lose weight.
- Avoid tight clothing on your thighs.
- Wear compression stockings.
- Get a different pair of shoes.
10. Support Hose
If you are suffering from inflammation of the Feet & Ankles, then consider wearing Compression Socks. When you are suffering from this Problem, your Doctor will recommend using Support hose. These Compression Hose may take out some pressure from the lower extremities. When your feet and ankles Swell from the Blood Clot, the support hose may help to move blood more quickly and increase blood Circulation. It may also help the blood to move up your leg instead of centering around the Ankle & feet. During long Journeys in a car, bus, train or plane consider wearing compression Socks to prevent your feet from inflammation.
Additional Tips of Treatments for Edema in Legs
- Limit your salt and caffeine in your diet, as they are common causes of Swelling in ankles & Feet.
- Eat fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Avoid sitting for long hours.
- Take short breaks and walk around a bit.
- By Add 2 tablespoons of raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar to a glass of water and Add some raw honey and drink it twice a day.
Hence, Follow the given 10 Natural Remedies for Swollen Feet to reduce Swelling in your Ankles & feet. I hope, the given Best Herbal Home Remedies for Edema in legs may help you to get out of from the Swollen Foot.