Nowadays, most of the girls wear makeup to flaunt their beauty in the parties. But, it’s so important to remove makeup at the end of the functions. Hence instead of using commercial products, try these natural makeup removers which not only removes makeup but also improves your skin color.
DIY Natural Makeup Removers
The first thing that every girl must do after enjoying in the parties is removing the makeup. If not removed, the chemicals in that foundation will make your skin dry. Especially, the acne prone skin must be aware of that beauty products since they may worsen the skin dryness.
Most of us rely on commercial makeup removers that are available in the market. Of course, they are convenient to use, also cause irritation to your skin. Hence, it’s better to use natural makeup remover wipes that are available in our kitchen cabinet. These ingredients not only remove makeup naturally but also makes skin smooth.
The 6 best natural homemade makeup removers are:
- Coconut oil.
- Jojoba oil.
- Extra virgin olive oil.
- Extra Virgin almond oil.
Cucumber – Natural organic eye makeup remover
In most of the parlors, cucumbers are used to place on the eyes to provide the cooling effect. In addition to, many commercial makeup remover products contain cucumber as a primary ingredient. So, instead of spending dollars in the stores, try cucumbers in the home itself. Cucumber is the best natural makeup remover for the acne prone skin. The anti-inflammatory properties of the cucumbers make it use as a skin toner.
How to remove face makeup naturally with cucumbers?
- Take a fresh cucumber and cut into slices.
- Now, crush these slice into a fine paste.
- Use this paste to rub on your face for cleansing makeup.
- Alternatively, place cucumber juice in a spray bottle.
- Sprinkle this cucumber juice on your face and use a muslin cloth to clean the makeup.
- After, rinse your face with water.
[Read more: Homemade face packs for dry skin]
How to remove face makeup naturally by using Milk?
Milk is an excellent solution for removing makeup clearly and fastly. The fat and protein content present in milk helps to hydrate your skin and also brings the lost moisture due to makeup. Since we use to drink milk every day and readily available in our kitchen, there is no need to invest money in the drugstores. Hence, know how to naturally remove makeup on the eyes, face.
Directions to use milk as a makeup remover:
- Take a bowl with some milk.
- Dip a cotton swab in this milk.
- Now, rub on your face with a cotton ball to remove makeup.
- At last, clean your face with fresh water.
[Also read: How to moisturize dry skin with simple home remedies]
Coconut oil – Natural organic eye makeup remover
A home ingredient Coconut oil is the best solution to wipe away the makeup from the face in a gentle manner. This oil helps to moisturize the skin and we can also use this oil as a replacement to lip balm. Along with, it also cleanses the skin by removing all the makeup even from waterproof mascara to all layers of foundation. Hence, use this natural way to remove makeup. Since it is an oil, this tip is not suitable to remove makeup for acne prone skin. Know the process of how to make your own makeup remover at home.
Procedure to take off makeup with coconut oil:
- Apply the coconut oil on all your face and massage gently with your fingertips.
- Else, use a cotton ball to wipe away the makeup from the face.
- Finally, clean your face with lukewarm water to remove any further traces of makeup and the applied oil.
- Also, for removing eye makeup, dip a cotton swab in coconut oil and flush out the excess oil from it.
- Now, use this swab to take off eye makeup gently.
[Read more: Home remedies for glowing skin]
Use Jojoba Oil to remove makeup
What to use to remove makeup without makeup remover? Jojoba oil is one of the best ways to makeup naturally. In these days a lot of natural remover products available in the market are named with oil free. But these products may take away the moisture and cause skin dryness.
Jojoba oil is the best moisturizer to prevent skin dryness and also perfect for cleansing face makeup. This is one of the homemade natural makeup removers which can wipe all types of makeups. Even waterproof mascaras also removed with this jojoba oil. The advantage of jojoba oil is it can also use for acne prone skin because this oil can maintain PH balance. Also, this oil prevents clogging of pores.
Soak a cotton ball in the jojoba oil and apply this on your face and eyes gently. After wiping, rinse your face clearly with water.
[Also read: Home remedies for chapped lips]
Is Extra Virgin Olive Oil a good makeup cleanser?
The extra virgin olive oil is also one among the natural makeup removers for the sensitive skin. It can suit any skin, but it’s better to take a skin patch test before using. Also, olive oil can take off heavy waterproof mascara and cosmetics that are applied on your face. In addition to removing off makeup, also helps to moisturize your skin. Since it has anti-aging properties, prevents you from getting wrinkles and keeps you young and beautiful.
Procedure to use Extra Virgin olive oil to get off makeup:
- Spread a small amount of extra virgin olive oil on your face and massage gently.
- After massaging, take a fresh cloth or cotton ball to wipe away the oil and makeup completely.
- Finally, cleanse your face with lukewarm water to remove any other makeup traces.
[Also know: Easy remedies to remove dead skin cells]
Can I use Extra Virgin Almond Oil to take off makeup?
Eyeliner and mascara are the two organic cosmetics that takes some effort to remove them. Often, many of the girls have a doubt about “how to remove eyeliner naturally?”. The DIY makeup remover for getting off waterproof mascara and eyeliner is almond oil. The reason why almond oil is an excellent eye makeup remover is it not only removes makeup but also removes any dirt, bacteria, and impurities on the skin. Hence, use this eye makeup removal tip.
How to remove eyeliner from eyes by using almond oil?
- Take enough amount of almond oil on your hands and massage gently on all your face.
- Then, dip a cotton pad in a rose water and rub on your face to remove makeup.
- While removing waterproof mascara, rub a cotton pad gently by dipping in almond oil.
[Read more: Facial hair removal tips]
All these are the natural makeup removers which are available in our kitchen cabinet. However, these face makeup removers gives good results rather than harming your skin like commercial products. So instead of using commercial makeup remover wipes which are expensive, try these natural fresh cleansing makeup removers.