No one can take away their eyeballs from looking your beautiful healthy and silky hair. Having the lustrous and shiny hair strikes everyone’s eyes. So, both men and women have to obtain the dazzling hair. But due to many factors like dust, pollution, sun exposure, split ends occurs. Nowadays many people are showing interest to use artificial products to treat which are risk factors. Out of all damaged hair problems, split ends is the major one. To remove the split ends and prevent not to happen them again, use natural treatments which are completely safe. Several natural and safe products are there in our kitchen which removes hair breakages. But we don’t what the products are and how to get rid of split ends using those products. To know how to cure damaged hair, just pay attention and read the best-proven home remedies for split ends here.
Causes of Split Ends:
Split ends occur due to many reasons like chemicals, mechanical conditions, and environment conditions. Just focus on the below points to know the causes.
- Exposure to sunlight.
- Deficiency of nutrients and proteins.
- Overuse of chemicals.
- Lack of regular trimming.
- Frequent use of hot water.
- Excessive usage of hair dryers, straightens, curlers, etc.
Home Remedies for Split Ends
Facing problems with the split ends? Searching for the solutions of questions like How to stop split ends? How to avoid split ends? How to fix hair damages? Check the Home remedies for split hair treatment here which are completely safe compared to chemical products. These natural ways have no side effects and provide enough nourishment for your hair growth.
Aloe Vera Massage
Among the Top 10 Home Remedies for Split Ends, Aloe Vera is one. The most natural well-known product, which treats the hair splits fastly. You need not invest money for the artificial products which are unsafe. Aloe vera, the multifunctional herb, acts as the moisturizing agent and removes the damaged hair effectively. Not only cures the hair split ends but also promotes the hair growth. Everyone knows, aloe vera as the home remedy for the removal of hair breakages but they don’t know how to get rid of splits using it.
How to use aloe vera?
- Take the aloe vera gel from one or two aloe vera leaves. Apply gel on hair and leave it for 20 to 30 minutes.Take the head bath.
- You may also use the lemon juice or olive oil, castor oil, jojoba oil for better results.
- Also, you can use the aloe vera shampoo.
- To obtain the quick result, use this remedy two or three times a week.
Egg Mask Treatment
The natural and safe tip to get rid of the split ends is Egg Mask Treatment. Since the egg is rich in proteins and fatty acids, it provides good nourishment for hair follicles and reduces splits. Masking the hair with the egg yolk removes the damaged hair completely. Also, it makes the hair shine. For the egg mask preparation, run your eyes on the below points.
- Break the egg, mix the the egg white & yolk and apply thoroughly on the hair. After 20 to 30 minutes, take the head bath with shampoo.
- You can also use the egg’s supplement like mixing the yolk with almond oil, lemon juice, etc.
- Alternatively, use the egg with 2 or 3 tablespoons of olive oil and teaspoon of honey.
Banana is the best preventive measure for the split ends treatment. Due to its high rich proteins and vitamins, useful to cure the hair breakages fastly. It smoothens the hair and prevents the hair loss and reduces the split ends.
- Mix one ripe banana with 1 tbsp of lemon juice and yogurt. Apply on the hair evenly. Keep undisturbed for some time and have the head bath.
- Also, apply the paste of coconut oil and the ripe banana to achieve the good silky and smooth hair.
How to fix split ends using almonds is the prevalent question arises for everyone. Almost everybody knows almonds used to gain the energy and for good health. In addition to the health, also provides the nutrients to prevent the split hair. Know how to use the almonds for best split ends treatment here.
- Take the almond oil and massage on the hair thoroughly. Kept for some time and take a shower with the shampoo.
- Kept for some time and take a shower with the shampoo.
- Also, you can apply the egg yolk with the almond oil.
One of the best and effective home remedies for split ends is Avocados. It works great for the treatment of hair breakages and frizzy hair. Since, it contains the hair softening properties and high rich proteins and vitamins, responsible for prevention of damaged hair. In addition to that, also provides the silky hair with a shiny look.
How to use avocado?
- Beat the ripe avocado and add 2 tbsp of olive oil or coconut oil until the mixture appears as the paste.
- Apply the mask substantially on the hair and leave it for some time.
- Later clean it with water and shampoo your hair.
- Follow this natural remedy two or three times in a week.
Take a proper diet
Daily diet play’s an important role in the hair growth. Taking the healthy food reduces the split ends or even no chance for the hair breakages. So, take the healthy diet like fruits, avocado, cashews, almonds, etc which are protein rich. To achieve fast hair growth and complete reduction of the split hair, eat the omega 3s product that contains the essential fatty acids. Drinking a lot of water also prevents the hair breakages and makes the hair shine. Take the vitamin E tablets to cure the fizzy hair. You don’t need to cut the split ends when you take the healthy and proper diet.
Black lentils and Methi Seeds
The excellent solution for the split hair treatment is Black lentils and methi seeds. They prevent the damaged hair and nourishes the growth by supplying vitamins, proteins, essential fatty acids, etc. Using this tip once for a month, makes hair lustrous and splits free.
How to get rid of split ends?
- Take 1cup of Black lentils and the methi seeds, grind both of them to obtain the powder.
- Mix the powder with a cup of curd and beat it to obtain the creamy consistency.
- Mask your hair using this cream and undisturbed for 20 minutes.
- Then rinse thoroughly and take shampoo.
Being rich in proteins and nutrients helps to recover from split ends and results in lustrous hair. Among the best-proven home remedies for split ends, cures the damaged hair fastly and promotes healthy growth. Fenugreek seeds are most commonly used seeds in a home. Mixed with curd, makes an incredibly moisturizing cream for split ends removal.
- Take a cup of fenugreek seeds and grind them to form a coarse powder.
- Combine the powder with a cup of curd until to obtain a paste.
- Apply thoroughly and leave it for some time.
- Then take shampoo.
I hope these natural home remedies for split ends helps you to prevent damaged hair. Don’t say these tips do not work by using once. To achieve the good result, follow them regularly.