Everyone wants glowing and beautiful skin since it is a reflection of one’s health. But people of any age can experience acne once in their lifetime. Also, people having oily skin are more prone to acne. The small red colored lump on our skin are not only embarrassing but also gives us a lot of pain. As it is a common problem, there are many products available on the market which helps in get rid of pimples and acne. The chemicals used in these products can cause more harm and side effects than benefits. Do you ever think that most of the beauty secrets are hidden in your kitchen or garden? Using these natural ingredients will save a lot of money that was spent on other beauty products. So, I advise you to follow the Natural Acne Treatment that was mentioned below to get rid of your zits fast.
Best Natural Acne Treatment
Waking up fresh in the morning after a sound sleep makes one feel happy and also think positive about the day ahead. But, when you stood before the mirror and observed a red, hot and swollen pimples on your face, your mood may get spoiled easily. Even If one of your parents is prone to zits, then you have a good chance of getting them as well. Since acne is a skin infection, it leaves ugly scars behind. Acne damages the skin permanently. Most of the acne scars go away and fade off over a few months. To remove those scars, we will try each and every possible remedies and acne treatment.
Most people choose some of the potentially dangerous prescription drugs and topical medications over natural home remedies for acne. But results in harmful effects and other skin diseases. Natural Acne Treatment will always work the best! Also, these natural acne remedies are a good way to get rid of it, or at least hold it at bay.
Home Remedies for Acne
Most of us fail to understand that all the ingredients for the beauty secrets are primarily found in our kitchen itself. So, Let’s have a look at the below mentioned natural acne remedies which will help you to get rid of pimples.
How to Cure Acne using Neem?
Indian Lilac or neem is known for its anti-fungal, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and antiseptic properties which have been used since ages for maintaining healthy skin. Neem is highly beneficial and used for the treatment of various skin problems such as itchy skin, Acne, pimple marks, rashes, and allergy, etc. It makes our skin clear and flawless by absorbing the extra oil from the skin. Neem in any form, i.e., leaves or paste or powder can be used for the acne treatment naturally.
Neem Water – Best Natural Acne Treatment
- Boil two cups of water and add fresh neem leaves to it.
- Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let it steep for 10 minutes.
- Strain the leaves and pour the water into a spray bottle.
- After washing the skin, spray with this neem water.
- For better results, Repeat the process twice daily.
- Make a paste of some fresh neem leaves by adding a little water.
- Use a cotton ball to apply the paste on affected areas.
- Additionally, you can also add 2-3 pinches of turmeric powder to the paste and then apply firmly on the acne.
- Leave it for about 20-30 minutes.
- Finally, Wash it off with cold water.
- Repeat this at least twice a week.
Boil the leaves in water and pour it in your bath tub or use that for bathing. Neem leaves help to get rid of all skin diseases gradually. It also helps in getting rid of bacteria at private parts and even the frustrating body odor.
Also, you can combine the neem paste with other natural ingredients such as Turmeric, Lemon, Curd, Honey, etc. for making Neem face packs.
Acne Natural Treatment using Tulsi
If you have been suffering from acne and other related skin issues, Basil or Tulsi can turn out to be the best remedy for you. Basil is known for its unusual acne-healing properties and drives away the Propionibacterium. Tulasi is one of the old plants that has been serving the medicinal needs to the people since ages. Here are the ways Tulsi can be used for Treating Acne & Pimples.
- Pick some fresh organic basil (tulsi) leaves and clean them properly.
- Crush them well to take out the juice.
- Use a cotton ball to apply it all over the face or only the affected parts.
- Massage gently with your fingertips.
- Wait for about 15 minutes and clean it off with cold water.
- Repeat the process for better results.
Tulsi Face Mask for Acne
Face packs are another wonderful way of pleasing the skin and giving it an instant improvement. Face Masks with tulsi is the best acne spot treatment. While making face packs with tulsi add some neem or mint leaves or chickpea flour for better results.
- Pick a handful of the Basil leaves.
- Grind them with a tablespoon of Gram flour.
- Pour sufficient water to make a thick paste. So that it quickly spreads on the face.
- Additionally, you can add the rose water instead of water to give a boost to the pack.
- Apply the pack to the zits.
- Let it dry for 15-20 minutes and then wash off with cold water.
In addition to this, you can also rub finely powdered Tulasi leaves on your face for controlling the facial oils during hot summers and keep your complexion clear.
Natural Acne Spot treatment using Fenugreek Seeds
Fenugreek leaf or seed is the best natural acne treatment since ages. Since Methi draws the toxins from the skin, it can quickly treat pimples or zits or blackheads and enhance the elasticity of the skin. These seeds are used for many purposes such as for cooking, for making medicines, or to hide the taste of other medicine, etc. Fenugreek seeds not only cures pimples but also help in curing digestive problems.
- Boil some handful of fenugreek seeds in a cup of water.
- Allow them to cool on its own.
- Now, apply that on the scars daily to get rid of your problem.
- Repeat the process several times to lighten and remove the acne scars.
Procedure II: Natural Acne Treatment
- Take some fresh Fenugreek leaves.
- Grind them to make a fine paste.
- Pour a small amount of boiled milk to that paste.
- Optionally, you can also add raw honey and stir thoroughly.
- Now apply this face mask all over the face.
- Finally, rinse it off with water.
How to Get Rid of Acne Naturally?
DIY Acne Treatment by Steam
Steam helps to open up the pores and to flush out the impurities lurking deep within your skin. Steaming helps in soothing some minor skin diseases such as acne and its appearance. After completion of this Natural Acne Treatment process, you can also use something afterward such as moisturizers.
- Initially, Boil a pot of water and pour it into a large bowl.
- Now position your face so that it comes into contact with the rising steam.
- Wrap the towel over your head to trap the steam completely.
- After 10 to 15 minutes, remove the towel and let your face dry.
- Repeat this once a day or as needed.
Ice Cube is the best solution for Natural Acne Scar Treatment. It helps in reducing the size of the pores by compressing the blood vessels under the skin. If your pimple or zit is painful, then these ice cubes help to get relief from the pain.
How to apply?
- Rub an ice cube directly or wrapping it in fabric over the acne on your face until the area goes senseless.
- Stop the process if the face goes numb.
- Leave your face alone for few seconds until it’s warm again.
- Repeat this simple process to get rid of pimples fast in a day or two!
By following one of these natural treatments for acne, one can solve their problem to some extent. For better results, you must also live a healthy lifestyle. You should drink plenty of water, eat a lot of protein, and also avoid carbohydrates and sugar. If you cannot successfully treat your acne with these simple home remedies or the condition becomes severe, you should consult a doctor.