Rushing towards their professional works from sunrise to sunset, everyone will pump for poor diet choices to save their time. These options help them from being hungry and make them gain weight. Due to overweight, the body pressure will directly fall on bones. In such case, you will experience joint pains. Nowadays from children to old age people are facing this problem. Hence, follow the given joint pain home remedies daily to get quick relief from pains.
Joint Pain Home Remedies
In olden days, only old age people will affect with joint pains. But in these days it becomes quite common for individuals with all age groups due to deficiency of required supplements. In fact, joint pains are caused due to some problems like Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid, Bursitis, other injuries affecting ligaments. Of all, Osteo and Rheumatoid are the leading causes of Joint Pains.
Osteo Arthritis, eroding of cartilage between bones. Rheumatoid, an autoimmune disorder which causes inflammation of the tissue that protects all joints in our body. Joint pains include knee pain, Shoulder pain, Hip pain, etc. People having joint pains or arthritis are also associated with swollen joints, tenderness, and redness at the pain part. Do you know How to get rid of knee pain? Also, do you want treatment for joint pains? With no investment, you can treat joint pains at home itself with some joint pain natural remedies.
How to Treat Arthritis Naturally at Home?
Whatever the cause for Arthritis, you can easily cure joint pains with some proven joint pain home remedies. Hence, to help sufferers we have given top 10 home remedies for Arthritis. Often, most of the individuals know these remedies from their grandparents, but they never follow them. Because in the modern world, all of us think that they are old and believe they will not work. But they don’t know that today world also using the same ingredients to make medicines. The only difference lies in the procedure only. Hence, instead of avoiding try these bone pain home remedies once and notice the change.
1. Nutmeg Oil
Nutmeg, an excellent appetite which gives taste to your favorite biryani is also the best joint pain remedy. Most of the individuals use massaging technique and hence they prefer oil for joint pains. For those, Nutmeg oil is the best joint pain relief oil. It is an excellent sedative that helps to treat muscular and joint pains effectively.
The anti-inflammatory properties of nutmeg oil work great for reducing swelling of joints. Hence, when you massage with this joint pain oil on the pain area, you can get quick relief. Even some pharmaceuticals are also using this oil to make ointments. Hence, instead of spending money for the artificial ointments, use this joint pain solution.
How to prepare nutmeg oil for Arthritis?
- Crush the nutmeg seeds into fine powder.
- Add this mixture to your natural oil and shake vigorously.
- Tight the cap and place this bottle to allow sunlight for 2 days.
- Then, strain the mixture and use this oil for joint pain treatment.
2. Tamarind Seeds
How to relieve joint pain? The second best home remedy for arthritis pain is tamarind seeds. These seeds contain anti-inflammatory actions which can protect gums present in the joints from affecting with osteoarthritis. Also, tamarind seeds act as a lubricant to protect tissues around the joints.
How to use Tamarind seeds to cure Joint Pains?
- Firstly, roast the tamarind seeds.
- Then soak those seeds in a cup of water.
- After remove the brown skin and dry them within sunlight.
- Make powder of these seeds.
- Mix teaspoon of this powder in a glass of milk or water daily.
- Consumption of tamarind seeds powder daily can control arthritis and joint pains.
3. Eucalyptus oil
How to get rid of knee joint pain? One of the Traditional Joint pain home remedies is Eucalyptus Oil. This is the best joint pain relief oil. Since Eucalyptus oil acts as an analgesic, massaging with this oil can stop knee pain, and other joint pains. The cooling sensation of this oil can help for getting Knee pain relief.
Also, soothes other bone and joint pains. Hence, take a small quantity of oil and heat it before applying on the painful area. Because warm oil has better results compared with cold oil. You can also use this oil for swollen joints, fibrosis, ligaments, nerve pain and aches. It is also recommended to use olive oil for joint pain.
Are you searching for Knee Pain Solutions? Garlic, another home ingredient which adds taste to your recipes can also be effective in curing Arthritis. People who are suffering from Joint Pains have low selenium levels. Selenium has an antirheumatic effect that helps to heal arthritis. Since Garlic has sulfur and selenium, it is the wonderful home remedy for joint pains. Sulfur controls knee joint inflammation while selenium is best for chronic knee pain relief. So, include garlic in your diet since it is one among joint pain home remedies.
How to use Garlic for treating Joint Pain?
- Consume one or two garlic cloves daily to cure leg joints pain. If you don’t like the taste of garlic, try alternative garlic supplements.
- Alternative, you can also roast garlic cloves with mustard or sesame oil. After turning cloves to black color turn off the stove. Strain the mixture and use this oil to massage for knee pain. After rubbing, leave this oil on the pain areas for some time. Practice this natural remedy for joint pain twice a day to reduce pains quickly.
5. Epsom salt
Magnesium, the essential component to perform certain body functions like regenerating and healing tissues around the joint bones. When these magnesium quantities are low in our body, we come up with several joint pains like knee, shoulder, leg, hip, and back pains. Hence, whenever you caught magnesium deficiencies, take supplements of magnesium.
Epsom salt contains more amount of magnesium. Hence, Epsom salt is one among the home remedies for joint pain in old age. Try Epsom salt baths because magnesium absorbs fast through the skin rather that through the gut. You can get this Epsom salt from groceries or health stores.
- Include 2 cups of Epsom salt to your warm bath water.
- Leave it for some time until the salt melts in the water.
- Then take a bath with this Epsom salt bath water.
- Also, submerge your painful joints in this water.
6. Stinging Nettle
Stinging Nettle contains boron, magnesium, calcium, and silicon that are essential for healthy bones and joints. The amazing pain relieving properties of nettle helps to soothe joint pains and promote strong bones. Also, the stinging nettle allows blood to flow around the inflamed bones and hence you can get instant arthritic knee pain relief. So, nettle is the best herbal medicine for knee pain.
A Stringing nettle is readily available in various forms such as capsules, teas, tinctures, extracts, etc. Allowed dosage of stinging nettle in capsule form is 1,300 mg per a day. Else, you can directly apply whole leaves paste on the painful joints. Remember that these herbs may interfere with diabetes, blood pressure medications. So, try to avoid this herb while taking those medicines.
How to manage arthritis pain naturally?
- Heat one or two tablespoons of dried stinging nettle leaves in a cup of water for 15 minutes. Strain the mixture and drink that tea. Use these herbs for joint pain until you obtain good results.
- Replacement, place fresh nettle leaves on the joint pain areas for about 30 seconds. At first, you may feel discomfort, but it can help to reduce arthritis.
7. Willow Bark
The active ingredient in willow bark is salicin which is effective for arthritis pain treatment. Due to its analgesic effect, including this herbal remedy in your diet can stop joint pains like finger pain, knee pains, etc. Besides salicin, other components including polyphenols, salicylates, and flavonoids in white willow bark extract can reduce inflammation. Willow bark works effectively when we took in the form of tea instead of capsule form. With all these benefits, willow bark is one of the joint pain home remedies.
How to relieve arthritis pain in knee at home?
- Mix tablespoon of dried willow bark to a cup of water.
- Heat this water for about 15 minutes.
- Since it is so bitter compared with other herbal remedies, you can add honey.
- Drink this willow bark tea to cure knee pain.
8. Hot and Cold treatment
For immediate joint pain relief, try hot and cold packs alternatively. Cold therapy helps to reduce inflammation around the joint pain areas. Heat therapy increases the blood flow and then decreases pain. Also, hot pack relaxes joints and muscles. But if you have redness on the joints, don’t use hot therapy as it may cause irritation. Alike, don’t use cold therapy if you have circulating problems.
- Take the ice cubes and hot water in the form of packs or else in a towel.
- First, place the hot compress on the pains for about 2 minutes.
- Then, replace the compress with a cold one for about 2 minutes.
- Like this place both the compresses alternatively for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Using this home cure treatment few times a day can stop your joint pains and arthritis.
9. Turmeric & Ginger
From olden days turmeric and ginger have been used as joint pain home remedies. Turmeric contains an active ingredient called curcumin which has anti-inflammatory properties. This component is as effective as ibuprofen, the joint pain reliever. Like turmeric, ginger also has anti-inflammation properties. Hence, ginger and turmeric are best home remedies for joint pain in hands.
- Take equal amounts of ginger and turmeric powder early in the morning and evening to get relief from joints pains.
- Add one teaspoon of turmeric powder and a small amount of honey in a glass of warm milk.
- Consume fresh ginger root or dry ginger powder daily. Else, drink ginger tea by boiling ginger root in a glass of water for 10 minutes. Since it tastes not good, you can add honey to improve the taste.
10. Cayenne Pepper
Last but not the least cayenne pepper is also one of the natural joint pain home remedies. It contains a component called capsaicin that acts as a natural analgesic. In fact, it also contains pain relieving properties. The research found that medicinal gels contain about 0.0125 percent of capsaicin that helps to treat all bone pains in women. Don’t apply cayenne for open skin or on wounds as it may cause burning sensation.
How to cure arthritis naturally with cayenne pepper?
- First, steep a half cup of coconut oil.
- Include two tablespoons of cayenne powder to this coconut oil.
- Apply this mixture on the joint pains and allow it to settle for 20 minutes.
- The rinse with water.
- Do this joint pain natural treatment for few times a day until you achieve better results.
- Else, you can also use capsaicin topical cream daily.
These natural joint pain home remedies are very powerful to avoid joint pains fastly. Since these remedies are cost effective everyone can get those ingredients easily. Hence, use those home remedies for knee injury daily to get rid of all joint pains within a short time.