The ancient India is flourished with many scholars and Intellectuals for whom we should be immensely grateful. They wrote many books on health, beauty, art and everything which remain till date as our references. Indian Beauty Tips have more significance from the ancient time. Even today, if we check any cosmetic their main base or primary source will be an ayurvedic remedy for sure.
So, stop using the expensive cosmetics and start going in a natural way. Bring back your grand ma’s beauty box and start using them. Here are few great Indian remedies for glowing skin. So, check them out and use them regularly for a fair and glowing skin.
[Also Read: Beauty tips for rosy lips]
Proven Indian Beauty Tips
There are many natural Indian beauty tips which we can use regularly. But, here are the top three age old beauty secrets which you can enhance your beauty in an easy way. They are
- Gram Flour
Saffron- Best of all Natural beauty tips
Saffron is the costliest spice we knew. But, if we are aware the benefits of saffron then will agree that it is worth it. Saffron is widely applauded for its benefits in improving the skin fairness which most of the women crave for. Saffron is one of those Indian beauty tips for fair skin which leave your skin blemish free in a natural way.
[Must read: Beauty benefits of chamomile tea]
So, know the benefits of saffron for skin. We can use this Indian beauty tip for fair skin both externally and internally.
Saffron in Indian beauty treatment
Saffron to remove suntan:
- Just take three strands of saffron and soak in in the milk cream for 5-6 hours or overnight.
- Just blend the contents or mix them well in a mortar and pestle and apply it all over the face.
- Wash your face after 10 minutes to see a bright tan free face.
[Also Read: Home remedies to remove tan naturally]
2. Saffron to brighten the facial skin:
- Take a few strands of saffron and let them soak in milk for at least 30 minutes.
- Then add a tablespoon full of sandalwood powder and then mix well.
- Apply this skin brightening packs all over the face and leave it as such for 15-20 minutes.
- Use this saffron face pack at least twice a week to get a naturally
3. Saffron strands for Even Skin Tone:
- Take 10 ml rose water and add 2-3 strands of saffron to it and mix well.
- The rose water should turn to saffron color.
- Then, dip a cotton ball in that rose water mix and rub it all over the face and neck to get an even skin tone.
[Must read: Beauty tips for glowing Skin]
2. Besan- Top ingredient in the Indian Skincare secrets
Besan or gram flour is not only a tasty culinary product but also a wonderful remedy for many skin problems. In time immemorial, the women use this besan as their bath mix. The gram flour, when mixed with other flours, can remove the dead skin cells and make your skin soft
Besan to treat Acne blemishes:
Gram flour to lighten skin naturally:
- Add two tablespoons full of besan or gram flour and add two tablespoons full of lemon juice to a bowl.
- Mix both the contents well and add required amount of milk and make them to a fine paste.
- Apply this gram flour pack all over your face and leave it for 20 minutes.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water apply moisturizer immediately.
- Repeat this thrice a week to get blemish free face.
[Also Read: Home remedies for fair skin]
Gram flour pack for a tan free face:
- Take one tablespoon full of besan power and add to it add a tablespoon full of almond paste.
- To this, add one tablespoon full of lemon juice and also add a required quantity of milk.
- Then, Mix all the above mentioned ingredients to form a paste and apply it all over the face.
- Now, Apply this gram flour face pack on your face and leave it as such for 20 minutes. Wash your face with lukewarm water and moisturize your skin.
Besan pack for oily skin:
Having oily skin is not a thing which we can ignore simply. Oily skin is more prone to Acne, rashes, and other skin problems. So, to get rid of excessive oil from your face use gram flour lemon juice pack which can act against microbes and also removes excessive oil gently.
- Mix 3 tablespoons full of lemon juice and two teaspoons besan and add few drops of rose water
- Apply this pack to face and leave for 20 minutes and wash your face with warm water.
[Msut Read: Oily skin home remedies]
3. Neem- Age-old beauty secret
Neem is one of those bitter herbs that are rich in treating various ailments related to skin and hair. Many of the Indian Beauty tips consists this neem. Each and every part of this plant is helpful in treating various problems that we face in our day to day life.
Neem Beauty Benefits
Neem to treat Acne:
- Collect a handful of fresh neem leaves and wash them with water.
- Add these leaves to a 2 cups of water and let it boil for 10-15 minutes.
- Then grind these leaves to a fine paste and apply it all over the face and neck to treat Acne.
- Alternatively, you can just use the boiled neem water to wash your face.
[Also read: Natural Acne Treatment]
2. Neem leaves to treat head lice effectively:
- To one part of neem leaves add 2 parts of water and let them boil for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Let the water cool down to an extent where you can touch with comfort and pour the water into an empty spray can.
- Spray it all over the scalp and cover your hair with a towel or hair cap for half an hour and take a shower.
- Repeat this twice a week to get rid of head lice naturally.
3. Neem leaves to treat dandruff:
Dandruff is the most common problem that everyone faces in this polluted environment. So, if we use chemical shampoos it may cause damage to hair. So, use neem leaves to get rid of dandruff.
- Collect a handful of leaves and add them to two cups of hot water. Leave it for 3-4 minutes and then grind them into a fine paste.
- Then add lemon juice to the neem paste and apply it all over the scalp and also forehead.
- Leave it for an hour and take a hot shower.
- Repeat this for twice a month to see the results.
[Must read: Home remedies to treat Dandruff]
Neem is one of the age-old Indian Beauty tips which can treat both hair and skin problems effectively. So, use neem leaves to get naturally healthy hair and skin
These ancient Indian beauty secrets are no more secrets now. We have rendered all the possible uses of these natural products. So, Go grab your favorite product or the one that your skin needs and use it regularly to have a glowing skin naturally.