Are you Worried about your fat buttocks? How to lose butt fat is the common query that many of the individuals have in their mind. Yoga is superb buttocks reduction method and helps you for getting perfect shape and size.
Many of us concentrate on upper body fat loss like belly. However, your butts and thighs also need some exercises for fat loss in order to obtain a well shaped perfect figure. Usually, women are more prone to large butt sizes than men. Once you get fat, it’s not an easy task to get rid of butt fat. Hence, one should concentrate more on Yoga for reducing Buttocks and thighs. So, just look on the below Yoga Asanas to get rid of Butt fat fast.
How to Lose Butt Fat Fast
The unwanted fat deposits on the lower body lead to huge butt sizes and thighs. These are also known as saddlebags which are a severe problem for women. Yoga is the best solution for reducing butt fat fast. The Yoga exercises play an active role in sculpting, toning, molding of the body. Also, the yoga moves contribute strengthening of muscles and burns more calories. Since the removal of butt fat is the toughest job, Yoga Exercises are the better option for quick butt fat reduction.
Many people will spend a lot of money for gyms to lose fat from the body for achieving perfect curve. Instead, when you do simple yoga Poses at home helps a lot better than Gym Workouts. For Yoga, you must require comfortable clothes and yoga mats. Along with butt fat loss, you can also see improvements in heart, lungs, and brain functions. Hence, don’t waste time and start Yoga from now onwards to lose butt fat fast.
Read more: Benefits of exercises for diabetic patients
Yoga Poses to get Rid of Back Fat
Instead of Gym workouts, Yoga is the best method to get rid of Back fat quickly. With Yoga, you can relax your body along with back fat reduction. Hence, do the following Yoga Moves for reducing the buttocks.
Triangular Pose or Trikonasana
The beginning, Yoga Asana for Butt Fat reduction is the Triangular pose. This exercise applies stress on the butts, hips and hence the fat is removed from buttocks. In addition to fat loss in butts, this asana also helps to strengthen muscles, legs, arms, etc. Also, reduces stress, anxiety, and backache. Trikonasana pose improves digestion and relieves the menopause symptoms.
How to do Triangular Pose?
- First, stand straight and keep your feet wide apart comfortably for about 31/2 to 4 feet.
- Then, turn your right foot by 90 degrees while left foot by 15 degrees.
- Make sure that your feet are pressing the ground and your body weight is balanced on your feet or not.
- Take a deep breath and bend your body to right side down from the hip by keeping waist straight. Also, place your right hand towards the floor while left hand upwards in the air.
- Ensure your body is moving sideways but not to backward or forward.
- Stretch maximum as much as you can and be steady.
- Take long breaths. When you inhale, bring your arms down to the sides and feet must be straight.
- Repeat the same procedure on the other side also.
Also read: How to become fit after 50?
Half Moon pose or Ardha Chandra Sanna
Half Moon Pose is slightly similar to triangular pose. It is the best exercise to lose butt fat quickly. Ardha Chandra Sanna is great for toning buttocks and thighs fast and strengthens ankles. This exercise promotes weight loss. But if you have high blood pressure or digestive problem, avoid doing this exercise.
How to lose butt fat with Half Moon Pose?
- First of all, stand straight and then bent your head in the downward direction.
- Move your right foot forward and lift up right leg in the air by keeping left hand and leg as the base.
- After extend your right hand in the upward direction.
- Then, do breath in and breath out. Stay in this position for 5 minutes and then repeat this on the other side also. If you are unable to do this exercise, better to avoid this pose.
Also read: Best exercises for back pain relief
Bridge pose or Setu Bandasana
How to lose butt fat? Another popular Pose in Yoga for reducing buttocks and thighs is Bridge Pose. This yoga move strengthens your quadriceps, hip flexors, glutes, hamstrings. In addition to reducing back fat, it also provides instant relief from a backache. This wonderful Yoga exercise burns more calories and also provides relaxation. Hence, do Yoga to reduce buttocks.
How can I do Bridge Pose in Yoga?
- At first, lie on your back.
- Then start folding your knees until the feet perfectly touches the floor.
- Lift you back upward from the floor and take a slow breath.
- Stay in that position for about 5 to 6 breaths.
- Repeat this Yoga exercise to lose fat from your butt for 10 – 20 times daily for best results.
Also know: How to get a zero size?
Wheel Pose or Chakrasana
Wheel Pose is the best answer for How to Lose Butt Fat in a month. Another name of wheel pose is upward bow which helps a lot for losing butt fat. It tightens the butts and also helps for building abdominal muscles. People who have digestive problems like constipation and abdomen pain can get quick relief with this pose. Often, it is a wonderful pose for burning calories and reducing fat accumulated in the back and thighs.
How to do Wheel Pose?
- Initially, lie back on a yoga mat like savasana position.
- After, bend your knees in such a way that they are at 90 degrees with your hips.
- Then put the feet flat on the floor in a manner that your heels are closer to your butts as possible.
- After this, place your palms on the floor such that the fingertips of your fingers must face towards feet.
- Once you get into the above position, breath deeply by pressing your palms & feet and then try to lift the body facing to the sky.
- Stay in this pose for 5 minutes and then come back to original position.
Also, read Best exercises for quick weight loss.
Chair Pose or Utkantasana
Chair pose is the best way to tone buttocks and thighs. In this pose, the entire thighs, core muscles, and glutes will take a role. Hence, the application of pressure on the back stimulates it to lose butt fat fast.
How to lose butt fat with Chair Pose?
- Stand up straight and then bend your knees slightly.
- Carry your body weight on heels just by dropping down your hips.
- Lift your arms upwards and place the palms facing each other.
- Gaze upwards and remain in the same position for at least 8 seconds. Doing this Yoga pose for a better butt just for 1 minute can help for firm glutes.
Read more: How to lose arm fat?
Warrior Pose or Virabhadrasana
How to Lose Butt Fat for both men and women? Last but not the least Yoga exercise for reducing fat from buttocks and thighs is Warrior Pose. This exercise strengthens the back, arms, thighs, and shoulders. Pregnant ladies have great benefits with this posture during the second and third trimester.
How to lose fat from your butts?
- Like a triangular pose, stand straight keeping two foot away with a distance of 3-4 feet.
- Rotate the right foot by 90 degrees that of left foot by 15 degrees.
- Lift the two hands at the height of shoulder and parallel to the ground.
- Slowly exhale and bend the right knee.
- Then, turn your head gently and look to the right side.
- Remain in this yoga posture for up to 1 minute.
- Take a breath and breath out.
- After that, repeat this yoga exercise to lose butt fat on the other side.
Read more: How to lose weight without exercise?
All these Yoga Poses have great benefits for losing butt fat naturally for both men and women. So, follow these Yoga Moves to shrink butts according to your convenience. Along with these exercises, stepping up to stairs, climbing to rock, squats also reduce butt fat.