- 1 How to Lose Stomach Fat – Tips & Tricks
- 1.1 1. Best Time to Eat
- 1.2 2. Get enough Sleep
- 1.3 3. Exercise to get flat Abs
- 1.4 4. Drink Plenty of Water
- 1.5 5. Chill Out
- 1.6 6. Eat Every 3- Hours
- 1.7 7. Laughter Yoga to lose belly fat
- 1.8 8. Control Sugar intake
- 1.9 9. Avoid too Much Salt
- 1.10 10. Switch to Whole Grains
- 1.11 11. Load Up on Greens to get Falt Belly
- 1.12 12. Chew your Food
- 1.13 13. Avoid food before Bed Snack
- 2 Eat This and Get Rid of Belly Fat
There are many inefficient and dangerous gimmicks about how to lose belly fat fast. Since there is no “magic bullet” that will particularly focus on abdominal fat, this article will help you what causes an expanding waistline and how you can make that spare tire go away. Even people who have flat abs has some belly fat. But excessive amount of belly fat can affect your health in many ways that other fat doesn’t. In our body, some fat is right under the skin that helps insulate the body, and deeper fat (visceral fat) surrounds and protect organs like heart, lungs, liver. The excess amount of visceral fat may be the bigger problem even for thin people. Check the food and ab workouts to lose belly fat.
Also Read: Best exercises for Zero Size
The visceral fat is associated with increased risk of diabetes, high blood pressure and metabolic syndrome. Overweight doesn’t necessarily equal unhealthy. There are plenty of people who are overweight but with excellent health. It normal that you’re supposed to have belly fat. But just how much fat you have and how it is distributed has more to do with genetics than your workouts. Let us check the tips and tricks to lose belly fat from the following sections.
How to Lose Stomach Fat – Tips & Tricks
The body structure and capacity to bottle up fat are different for Men and women. On average, women have 6% to – 11% more body fat than men, typically gathered around the hips and thighs. On the other hand, men tend to accumulate fat around the belly. The women’s body likes to hold on to fat due to the hormone estrogen. A recent survey on obesity shows that women store fat more efficiently than men to prepare the body for pregnancy.
Must Read: Best Asanas to treat PCOS
Everyone loves to fit into the slim jeans. But, due to the excess baggage around their waistline it difficult to wear the jeans. If you are also a victim of unwanted fat deposits around your waist, then you need not worry about it anymore. Let’s Fight together to get rid of Belly Fat. The following are some of the belly-flattening tricks that have been suggested by experienced nutrition and health experts to slim your tummy size to size zero. These belly-flattering tips & tricks will help you to wear quickly those slim fit jeans that you always wanted to wear.
If you are trying to lose your Belly fat, try these expert tricks.
1. Best Time to Eat
Eat during the Magic Hours, many nutrition and well-being experts suggest that the timing of the meal is the key to maintaining good health. Make sure that you eat the protein snack every single day. Let’s check the best time to eat to lose belly fat.
- Make sure you have rich protein in your breakfast.
- Have breakfast within 30 minutes of waking up.
- The Ideal time for breakfast is 7 am.
- Do not take breakfast after 10 am.
- The Ideal time for lunch is around 12.45 pm.
- Try and keep a break of 4 hours between your breakfast and lunch.
- Do not take breakfast after 4 pm.
- The Ideal time for dinner is before 7 pm.
- Try and keep a gap of 3 hours between your dinner and bedtime.
- Do not take dinner later than 10 pm.
2. Get enough Sleep
Adults require six to eight hours of sleep every night. If you’re staying up late on and not meeting that minimum, which can cause your body to panic and start overproducing hormones like cortisol. The right amount of sleep every night will help your body and metabolism will stay regulated keeping you and your tummy on point. Research indicates that the secretion of cortisol is correlated with an increase in belly fat. Getting enough sleep is the right weapon to get rid of belly fat fast.
Also Read: Iron Rich Food List
- Take time to relax. Even if it’s only 15 to 20 minutes on your lunch break, find a chance to close your eyes simply, breathe deeply, and forget your worries.
- Keep your workspace and bedroom separate. Settle for leaving your worries behind as soon as you step into your room.
- Keep anything that stresses you away from where you sleep as much as is practically possible.
3. Exercise to get flat Abs
Aim to take 10K steps a day. Get a pedometer and try to increase the number of steps you take daily. Are you worried about how to lose weight and belly fat fast? The simple solution is to take a walk instead of driving and get on stairs instead of elevators. Stand up and walk for 25 to 30 steps every 30 minutes. The Health experts say if you’re trying to flatten your tummy, one of the most effective methods is interval training. The Interval training incorporating short bursts of high-intensity burnouts like running, squats, whatever. Check the stomach exercises or stomach workouts to get the flat stomach.
Must Read: Benefits of Green Tea