Are you one among them who avoids looking in the mirror due to wrinkles? Don’t worry, you were not alone. Everyone have to deal with these wrinkles or fine lines at some point, but the severity of the problem will differ from person to person. Because as we age, our skin looses its elasticity and ability to restore itself. The fat cells below the skin begin to shrink and the inner layer starts to become thinner and decreases the skin ability to repair. So, we are left with wrinkles. But wrinkles are also caused by stress, sun exposure, smoking, poor diet, Dehydration, and many other factors. However, once you are affected with these wrinkles and dark circles, you will be looking for some ways out. You can also overcome this problem at home with the help of natural wrinkle remedies. Hence, read the complete article to know the best Home Remedies for wrinkles.
How to get rid of Wrinkles on Face
As we grow with age, our skin tends to lose elasticity and moisture. The lack of these two factors is the main reason for wrinkles and fine lines. Generally, wrinkles appear on our face, neck, hands, and upper arms as deep furrows or crow’s feet or fine lines. In order to get rid of wrinkles, most of us especially women go for parlors, dermal fillers, Botox injections and many other dangerous methods. Of course, these may work great once but after a few months, our skin may become worse ever than before. But the only solution you have to do is just look at your kitchen cupboard or garden for products that reduce wrinkles under eyes. So, stop wasting your money on expensive treatment for wrinkles and try one of these natural wrinkle remedies and follow the tips to remove wrinkles. These Home remedies for wrinkles are not only effective but also safe with no side effects.
Home Remedies for Wrinkles
How to treat Wrinkles with Fenugreek
Fenugreek seeds are commonly available spices in the kitchen that have enormous medicinal values and used as a home remedy for treating various diseases since ages. The seeds are rich sources of Vitamin B3 and Niacin. Hence, it helps in healing the damaged skin cells and promotes the regeneration of new cells and tissues. Fenugreek seeds or leaves or oil helps in lightening age spots, skin wrinkles, fine lines on face, etc.
- Crush a handful of fenugreek seeds to form a thick paste.
- Now add one teaspoon of honey to it.
- Mix well and apply it on your face and neck.
- Let it stay on the face for 1 hour and wash off with water.
- Mash a handful of fresh fenugreek leaves to form a thick paste.
- Now apply the paste on your face and leave it overnight.
- Wash the paste off with lukewarm water in the morning.
- Alternatively, you can also wash your face with water boiled with fenugreek seeds or directly apply fenugreek oil on your wrinkles and fine lines.
Aloe vera is one among the best Home remedies for wrinkles. The malic acid present in the aloe vera improves the skin elasticity and reduces wrinkles and fine lines. Also, the zinc present in it increases the youthfulness of our skin by shrinking the pores and the mucopolysaccharides help in retaining the moisture and improves the formation of collagen protein.
- Cut off a leaf from the plant and rub out the gel.
- Apply the gel on a clean face.
- Massage in soft circular motion for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Let it stay for about 20 minutes and wash it off completely with lukewarm water.
Otherwise, you can mix one tsp of aloe vera gel with the contents of a vitamin E capsule. Apply this mixture to the affected areas. Leave it for 30 minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water.
Get rid of wrinkles around eyes with Ginger
Ginger stands first among the Home Remedies for wrinkles due to its high antioxidant content. Further, it helps in inhibiting the breakdown of elastin, one of the main causes of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Mix a pinch of grated ginger with a tablespoon of honey.
- Eat this mixture daily in the morning.
- Alternatively, you can also make ginger tea and drink it twice daily.
Egg whites are one among the best Home Remedies for Wrinkles. Applying egg whites is an easy and effective way of reducing wrinkles on face and fine lines. Spreading egg white on the wrinkled areas helps in stretching the skin and shrinking the open pores to give it a smoother, younger and youthful appearance. Since egg whites are the rich sources of proteins, magnesium, potassium, riboflavin, it helps in repairing the tissues. It also hydrates, moisturizes our skin and neutralizes the damage caused by free radicals and oxidative stress.
- Initially, break an egg and separate the yolk carefully.
- Apply this egg white evenly on face.
- Let it dry for about 15 minutes and wash it off completely with water.
How to Remove Wrinkles under Eyes
Remove under eye Wrinkles with Bananas
Under Eye wrinkles can be cured at home by this readily available fruit. Banana is loaded with many skin benefitting nutrients such as potassium, vitamin B, C, and E that makes it a complete remedy for all skin problems. It also helps in moisturizing and hydrating dry skin, improving the production of collagen, and improves skin elasticity.
- Smash 2 ripe bananas in a bowl with the help of a fork to form a smooth paste.
- Now apply that paste evenly on clean face.
- Let it stay for 30 minutes.
- Finally, wash it off thoroughly with water and apply moisturizer.
- Repeat this process to get rid of wrinkles on face.
Almonds to hide the wrinkles away
We know that almonds are rich sources of vitamin E, fiber, calcium, iron, zinc, folic acid, and oleic acid, which combined can delay the aging process and treat wrinkles. Also, this acts as a multipurpose skin treatment so it has become an active ingredient in beauty, skin care, and baby care products.
- Soak few almonds (8 to 10) in the milk overnight.
- In the morning, separate the skin and grind them to form a thick paste.
- Now apply this paste onto your skin and also under your eyes to remove dark circles.
- Leave it on the skin for about 20 to 30 minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this daily for best results.
Otherwise, you may also massage almond oil into your skin to delay the effects of aging.
Remove Wrinkles under eyes with Olive Oil
Olive oil is one of the most useful natural oils that help in lightening wrinkles and fine lines. It is a rich source of vitamins, minerals and natural fatty acids that nourish our skin as it is easily absorbed by the pores of our skin. It is also packed with vitamins A and E, and functions as a powerful antioxidant. Olive oil also helps in the hydrating skin and maintaining its youthful flexibility and elasticity so that our skin looks younger for years. Use olive oil for face wrinkles everyday to see better results.
- Pour some olive oil in your hand and apply it to the neck and face.
- Massage this for 5-10 minutes gently in a circular motion before going to bed.
- Wash it off completely with water in the morning.
- Using this regularly provides long-lasting protection and also keeps our skin moisturized.
Alternatively, you can mix a few drops each of honey with olive oil and glycerin. Now massage with this twice daily. Because it will eliminate the dead cells and helps in tightening the sagged skin.
Lemon, being a rich source of citric acid helps in exfoliating the skin, removing dead skin cells and impurities. It also tightens the tissues and increases skin’s elasticity to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and other signs of aging, like dark circles. Lemon works effectively in removing the wrinkles on face.
- First of all, squeeze out the juice from a fresh lemon.
- Now with the help of a cotton ball, dab the juice on your clean face.
- Wait for 30 minutes and wash it off with water.
- Alternatively, apply lemon juice mixed with amla powder onto your face to reduce wrinkles and delay aging naturally.
Otherwise, you can mix one tsp yogurt, 1 tsp honey, 1 tsp of vitamin E oil, 1 teaspoon of lemon juice. Now, spread it on your face and leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes before washing it off.
How to use Coconut Oil for Wrinkles
Coconut oil, one of the Home remedies for Wrinkles moisturizes our skin to prevent the formation of fine lines and wrinkles. It also contains vitamins A, E, and essential proteins which promote the production of collagen, which keeps the skin firm and supple. Coconut oil prevents the formation of dark spots due to aging and sun exposure.
How to use:
- Melt coconut oil or you can use organic coconut oil.
- Use your fingers to massage it into the wrinkled skin for 5 minutes before going to bed.
- Leave it overnight.
- Repeat this process daily to get rid of fine lines and wrinkles.
Otherwise, consume 3 tablespoons of organic coconut oil every day to provide your body with the nutrients it needs to keep skin healthy. You can use the Coconut oil in combination with many other natural ingredients such as Turmeric, Yogurt, Honey, Olive oil, etc that keep skin healthy, firm, and smooth.
Natural Remedies for Wrinkles
Can Rice Powder cures fine lines under Eyes ?
Since rice powder has anti-aging properties, it clears blemishes and protects our skin against sun damage. It also helps the body to produce the collagen. This pack will tighten and brighten your skin, removing wrinkles.
- Pour some rice powder in a bowl.
- Add rose water and milk in it to make a thick smooth paste.
- Apply this face pack on your wet face, and let it stay for 20 minutes.
- Wash off with cold water.
The rich buttery flesh of avocado helps in increasing the youthfulness of skin by increasing the elasticity. It has many amazing benefits for our skin because it is loaded with nutrients such as vitamin B, C, E, K, selenium, potassium, zinc, folate, and beta-carotene. It also acts as a natural moisturizer for dry skin.
- Take out the pulp of avocado and mash it to form a smooth paste.
- Now apply it on a clean face and let it stay for 30 minutes.
- Finally, wash it off with water.
- Repeat this process 3 times a week.
Pineapple is one among the best home remedies for wrinkles because it helps in improving digestion and treats digestive disorders. The fruit consists of enzymes that moisturize the skin, promotes skin elasticity, and eliminates dead skin cells. The pineapple juice also prevents premature aging of the skin. It also helps in increasing skin tone and improving uneven skin tone, dark patches, age spots, and hyperpigmentation. Pineapples are also the effective home remedies for dark circles and wrinkles.
- Mash 1/2 cup of pineapple flesh to form a soft paste.
- Now apply it gently on your face and neck.
- Let it stay on the affected areas for about 20 minutes.
- Finally, wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Otherwise, apply the pineapple juice daily on the skin for about 5 minutes.
- Wash it off thoroughly with water.
By trying one of these Home remedies for wrinkles, you may look younger for many more years.