Many studies show that the people with oily skin will not get wrinkles earlier. But, it is not fair to have a greasy, oily skin all the time. The worst problem that arises with oily skin is acne. So, even if you want to hide them with your expensive foundations and compact, this excessive oil again makes your face looks glazed. So, to treat all these problems, there is only one solution. Try Home remedies for oily skin which can control excessive oil production and leave your face acne free and gives you an oil free look naturally.
When you are using these Home Remedies for oily skin, remember one thing, i.e., your target is to control the excess oil production. So, you should not use them very often as it may lead to dry skin. Dry skin never looks beautiful, besides you may have a chance of acquiring wrinkles, fine lines on your beautiful face. So, use these remedies in a gentle way to make your skin glow with beauty.
Home Remedies for Oily Skin
There are many Oily skin care products in the market which are readily available at your door step. But, Homemade skin care products fro oily skin treatment are better than the artificial ones. So, Know how to control oily skin all day with these oily skin solutions which are inexpensive and chemical-free. Bid a bye to greasy skin with these natural beauty tips for oily skin. Know how to get rid of oily skin faster without spending massive amounts here on our site.
Sandalwood- Popular Home Remedy for Oily Skin:
When it comes to skin care, sandalwood is one simple ingredient which comes handy. It is one of the best ayurvedic home remedies for skin. Whether it is acne treatment, appropriate skin remedy or to treat oily skin, sandalwood is the best. It is one of the old Home Remedies for Oily Skin. This sandalwood can be used to deal with both oily skin and dry skin. It’s a bit Surprising! But, you can you this in real. So, know how to use sandalwood as a remedy for oily face.
Sandalwood Powder-2 Tablespoons
Rosewater- 3 tablespoon full
Directions to use:
Add two tablespoons full of sandalwood powder in a bowl. To that add three tablespoons full of rose water and mix them together. Apply this pack all over your face and neck and leave it for 30 minutes. Wash your face with water. Use this sandalwood pack at least thrice a week. For best results apply it before you go to bed. This sandalwood pack is one of the home remedies for acne and oily skin. Use this Natural remedy for oily skin and get a fresh looking face.
2. Multani Matti- Best of all Natural Home Remedies:
If how to remove oily skin naturally is your question then just depend on this excellent remedy to treat your face. The other name for Multani Matti if fuller’s earth. It is best known for its action against acne and blemishes. Do you know the reason behind your acne? It’s the excess oil produced by sebaceous glands of your body. So, to curb the excess oil you can use this Multani Matti or Fuller’s earth. Know how to treat oily skin with this fuller’s earth. This ingredient is a high adsorbent which can remove the excess oil on your face. So, Use Multani Matti to reduce excessive oil production and get rid of acne too. Get the information on how to remove excess oil from face using this Multani Matti without drying your face.
Directions to use:
Take 3-4 spoons of Multani Matti or fuller’s earth in a bowl. Add sufficient amount of water to it and mix well. Apply this mixture all over the face and leave it for 20 minutes. Do not let it dry too much as it may lead to over drying. So, get rid of oily skin with this simple remedy. Don’t use it regularly as it may cause over drying. Follow this tip thrice a month and get the best results.
3. Egg Whites:
Here comes your favorite breakfast… Yes! The egg whites are not your favorite food but also it’s your skin’s best-loved ingredient. It is one of the best skin care tips for oily skin which have no side effects. The egg whites are rich in vitamin A, which can efficiently dry out skin blemishes. Not just treating your oily skin problem, but also tone and tighten up your skin. So, there will be no premature wrinkles on your face which make it best of all home remedies for face.
- Take an egg and break it using a spoon or any sharp object. Carefully collect egg white (no need to throw away your yolk, you can make an omelet with it). Whip the egg white vigorously and spread it on your skin. Allow it to dry for at least 15 minutes. Wash it off with warm water. Repeat this for twice a week to get best results.
P.S: Some people may not like using egg because of its odor, but trust me if you could separate the yolk from it successfully egg whites do not have any odor.
- Whip an egg white vigorously and add the tablespoonful of lemon juice. Mix them well again and apply the mixture on your face, leave it on for 15 minutes and then rinse it off with warm water. It will tighten the skin and soak up excess oil.
4. Tea tree oil:
When it comes to skin care at home, you will get this tea tree oil handy. This is the best pimple treatment for oily skin. It is on of the natural home remedies for oily skin. But why, What makes this the best product in treatment for oily skin? A question might arise in your mind, i.e. When the excessive oil is the reason behind your breakouts, and again we are telling you that tea tree oil can treat the acne how is it possible? Tea tree oil isn’t like the oil your skin naturally produces, rather it is more like a solvent that cuts through the extra sebum and dead skin cells, and unblocks the pores. It possesses antibacterial properties which can kill off the acne-causing bacteria and prevent further outbreaks. So, include tea tree oil in your oily skin care tips and get rid of oily skin forever.
Note: Tea tree oil is ok for topical use, but should never be ingested. It should also always be diluted before use.
5. Gram Flour:
We all know the benefits of Gram flour or Besan as a skin whitener. But, it can do many miracles on your face besides this skin whitening. Among them, it acts as one of the best Home Remedies for Oily Skin. So, you can use this gram flour regularly to take a bath or as a face mask too. But, the important thing is you should not add milk or curd to this. The reason behind this is both of them are moisturizing agents. As your skin is oily, you can not add this excess oil. Just add water to the Gram flour or chick pea flour and apply it all over the face. You can use it as a body cleanser instead of soap. This is the best oily face remedy which you can find right in your kitchen. You can use this best of all beauty tips in summer too. It will remove excessive oil overnight and leave you with a fresh face.
6. Bring out some changes in your lifestyle:
So, last but not the least one should inculcate some healthy habits in your routine. Rather than healthy habits, make out some changes in your regular life to get away the oily look on your face. The following are things that you can do to reduce the oil on your face and have a long day fresh look. They are
Oily face Tips:
- Wash Right– Wash your face frequently with just fresh water. Do not use excessive oil free face washes as they dry up your face in long term
- Watch what you eat– I know we all love those crispy potato chips, deep fried foods, and all those yummy sweets. But, check the quantity you take. Don’t include high fat containing foods in your diet.
- Become a self-beautician– No need to visit the parlor regularly. You can do all the thing yourself. Exfoliate your skin once in a week followed by the best facial for oily skin. It can control excessive oil on face. Walnuts act as the best exfoliator for oily skin. So, use them if possible.
- Lay money on Blotting Paper– Before you step out of your house, just use this blotting paper. Just take out a blotting paper and dab it on your face. It can simply absorb the excess oil and leave your face oil free.
- Use Powder based Makeup– Don’t gear on the cream based or oil based makeup. Instead use powder based makeup which helps in absorbing excess oil and protects your fresh look.
- Rubbing Alcohol– Dab a cotton ball dipped in alcohol on your face to remove excessive alcohol.
So, these are the Home Remedies for Oily Skin which you can use without spending massive amounts. But, do not use them in excess as they may make you face completely dry and dull by removing the oil. Try any of the above methods to achieve oil free look but be careful. Glow with a fresh looking face the whole day. Along with these Home Remedies for Oily Skin you can also get Home Remedies for Acne on our site.