Having Beautiful Tresses is the best Crown that a woman can wear. Silky beautiful hair is the one best thing which woman can flaunt with so much ease. But, the moment you start noticing the decline in natural Hair growth, it induces so much of stress. All your thoughts revolve around the remedies for Hair loss. So, to make you look good and feel better, we are presenting these simple Home Remedies for Hair Fall. We know how much care you took for all these years to maintain your beautiful hair. But, today things have changed a lot. The pollution in the environment, Stress in work and many factors collectively vandalized your beauty.
Hair Loss in women is more compared to hair fall in men. If how to stop Hair Fall is your Question, then these Hair Growth Tips are our solution. So, combat these factors with these Powerful Natural Hair Loss Remedies. Having Great hair does not happen by chance, it happens by so much of one’s personal care. The more effort you put in maintaining your hair, the more beautiful hair will be yours forever. So, start a healthy diet to acquire gorgeous hair naturally. Besides, you should also include some natural remedies to prevent Hair Loss. Rather than worrying about the hair you lost, focus more on How to Prevent Hair fall. Know the Home remedies for falling hair and also know how to stop hair loss further and how to regrow hair naturally.
Home Remedies for Hair Fall
Now- a- days Hair Loss is a very common problem that both men and Women are facing. Due to the drastic increase in pollution, less time to take care, Work Stress, Improper Dietary habits and many other factors lead to hair loss. But, remember prevention of Hair fall is not a tough task. The only thing you need is strong determination and knowledge on how to Stop Hair Loss. Check the Best Hair Loss Cure remedies and have a bouncy, soft, and silky hair.
Oil for Hair Growth:
Do you know that just like your body your hair also needs some rejuvenation? The Oil Massage is an ancient technique which conditions our hair. Applying Oil to the hair makes the roots stronger and prevents Hair Fall. Hot oil massage twice a week makes you relaxed and your hair nourished. So, whenever you get some time go for the head massage with oils like Coconut Oil, Almond Oil, Rosemary Oil, etc. Not just nourishment, it also leaves your hair a brilliant shine and silkiness which every girl craves for. The coconut oil is the best remedy for thinning hair.
How to Use:
- Take 30 ml of Coconut Oil and 1/2 Table Spoon Fenugreek Seeds in a small bowl and heat the oil to lukewarm state. Massage this oil into the scalp for 30 minutes till the oil penetrates completely. Also, apply this oil till the hair tips to acquire smooth hair. Repeat this twice a week.
- Collect some fresh Hibiscus flowers fro your garden and add these flowers to sesame oil. Boil this oil mixture well till all the goodness of Hibiscus absorbs into the oil. Cool, this oil and apply to your hair. At least once a week.
- Castor Oil is best of all oils to condition your hair. But, it’s a bit greasy which makes it tough to wash. It will penetrate deep into your scalp and nurtures your hair and leave you hair silky, shiny.
2. Aloe Vera Hair Growth Remedies:
The small bushy succulent plant present in your home garden makes miracles with your hair. The fleshy Aloe will make your hair looks absolutely tangle free, smooth and lustrous. Aloe Vera shampoo maintains your hair dandruff free and improves hair growth. It also works as the best conditioner. Aloe Vera is the best home remedies for Dandruff and hair fall. Aloe Vera always stood top in the list of Home Remedies for Hair Fall
- When it comes to hair loss treatment, the best solution you can rely upon is Aloe Vera Gel. Instead of Buying expensive hair products you can collect the Aloe juice and apply it to scalp regularly to get rid of Frizzy hair. It works as an instant remedy for frizzy hair.
- Aloe acts as an angel when it comes to hair treatment. The Proteolytic enzymes present in Aloe Vera helps in opening the clogged pores which lead to Hair Regrowth.
- Aloe Vera is Anti-Fungal in nature which helps in reducing the dandruff within 3-4 washes.
3. Coconut Milk Hair Growth Treatments:
Not just coconut oil, coconut milk is also very useful in treating various health problems. Vitamin E present in the coconut oil conditions your hair and promotes hair growth. Whether you have dull hair, dry hair or any hair related problems the best home remedy you can seek help from is Coconut milk. Home Remedies for Hair Fall are more effective when compared to the chemical treatment for Hair Fall. So, try to include Natural Hair Loss Treatments in your regular lifestyle.
How to extract coconut milk?
Take a fresh coconut and cut it into small pieces. Place them in a grinder and grind them coarsely. Then add some water to it and grind it finely and add more water and grind once again. Now through a strainer separate the pulp and coconut milk. Collect the coconut milk and apply it to hair from the roots to tips and cover your head using a head mask. Leave it for 1 hour and wash your hair with shampoo. Repeat the same 3-4 times a month. Coconut Milk is one of the best Home Remedies for Hair Fall that you can follow without spending more money.
4. Onion Juice Hair Growth Tips:
It is one of the potent Home Remedies for Hair Fall that you can find in your kitchen. You may hate this vegetable as it irritates your lachrymal glands, but you can’t deny its benefits which promote hair growth. The sulfur present in the onions will make you enjoy long and strong hair which is listed in your beauty goals. So, check how to use onion for hair growth and include this also in your Home Remedies for Hair Fall list.
- Select 3-4 onions of medium to large size. Peel the outer rind and cut them into medium sized pieces. Shift them to a blender and extract the onion juice. Apply it to the scalp and massage it to ensure complete penetration. Leave it for an hour and wash your hair with the best shampoo. Use this Best Home Remedy to Increase Hair Growth Naturally.
- Take two parts of Onion juice and 1 part of Coconut Oil which is preheated and cooled. Mix both of them to make an even solution. Apply this mixture to your scalp and leave it for 2 hours and then wash your hair. Use this every week to get a naturally glowing soft hair.
5. Fenugreek Seeds in Hair Fall Treatment:
Using Fenugreek seeds to enhance your hair beauty is an age old method. These tiny seeds are the secret behind your grandmothers still glowing, black hair. These days we are running behind the artificial treatments which are still spoiling your naturality. Women Hair Loss treatments are more costly than the males. So, Though these ancient methods consume some time, they are very efficient and provide you long lasting beauty effortlessly. So, All the beautiful girls out there must include this miracle herb in your beauty regimen. Check out the methods of using Fenugreek to improve your Hair Growth.
- The Best part of using fenugreek is it can be utilized both internally and externally, i.e., eating a tablespoonful of seeds will also help in making your hair silky and shiny. You can also apply it topically to visualize your hair growth.
- Soak three tablespoons full of fenugreek seeds in curd for 12 hours. Grind them to a fine paste like consistency and apply it to your hair and scalp. Leave it for 3-4 hours and wash your hair thoroughly. It is one of those super remedies which does miracles on your hair.
- Take two tablespoons of Fenugreek and soak in water overnight. Grind it into a fine paste and add to coconut oil. Gently heat the mixture and apply from roots to the tip of your hair. Leave it for 3-4 hours and wash your hair thoroughly.
- Soak the Fenugreek seeds in curd overnight and grind them to paste. Add henna powder and mix well and allow it for 2 hours. Apply it on the scalp and hair. After 3 hours wash your hair. Do this Hair Loss treatment twice a month for best results.
Few More Natural Home Remedies for Hair Loss
Besides these remedies, there are some more natural hair loss treatments which will stop hair loss permanently. So, have a glance at home remedies for hair fall control.
- Use lemon mixed with coconut oil frequently as it is one of the best Home Remedies for hair loss and dandruff.
- Use Castor oil to prevent hair loss after pregnancy.
- Use Soap Nuts to wash your hair which ensures hair regrowth.
- Ensure your hair Fall control by regularly giving Oil Massage and washing your hair twice a week.
- Want to know How to Grow hair faster? Then start eating Curry leaves and also apply curry leaves hair mask to your hair regularly. This is the best Hair fall solution that you can do without wasting money and time.
- To prevent hair fall one must take care of their hair regularly. To improve regrowth you should apply oil twice in a week and wash your hair to get rid of dirt and pollution.
- Include good food to stop hair fall. Your diet should be rich in vitamin E and minerals like zinc which promote natural and fast hair growth.
Therefore, here are the best home remedies for hair loss. Give them a try and witness your hair growth. You will never ask how to prevent hair loss if you follow these tips. The Best Home Remedy for hair fall is nourishing your hair through your diet. Flaunt your naturally shiny, soft, black hair effortlessly. Say no to hair fall naturally and enjoy hairstyles of your choice happily.