Beauty is the Index of our mind is an age-old saying. But, it is not true in this generation. The pollution, sedentary lifestyle and hormonal imbalances are making our faces look dull. Most of us are the victims of Acne in one or the other stage of life. Use Home Remedies for Acne which will render surprising results rather than digging your pocket using expensive treatments.
Home Remedies for Acne
How to get rid of acne? Is it possible to treat acne at home? Yes! there are many home remedies for pimples that can keep an end to your acne problem. So, know how to treat acne at home using the home remedies. Here is the list of natural acne remedies for you
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Cinnamon Honey mask
- Milk and honey
- Papaya pack
- Orange peel
- Green tea
So, check how to use these home acne treatment methods for better results.
1. Green Tea:
Nowadays everyone is aware of the health benefits of green tea. So, it needs no introduction. But, do you know we can use green tea to enhance your beauty? Don’t get surprised. There are many beauty benefits of green tea which are proved in recent studies
Green tea is rich in Antioxidants which fight with free radicles. The antioxidants in green tea are called epigallocatechin-3-gallate or EGCG. This ECGC will reduce the excessive sebum production. It leads to the reduction in the inflammation and also prevents the bacterial growth on your face. So, use green tea externally to wash your face.
- Water- one cup
- Green tea leaves- one tablespoon full or a tea bag.
Directions to Use:
- Wash your face with a foam based face wash and let it dry.
- In the meanwhile, boil a cup of water and add a teaspoon of green tea leaves and leave it for 5 minutes.
- Then, strain the leaves and collect the green tea and let it cool.
- Dip a cotton ball in the green tea and dab it on your face repeatedly. Or you can just transfer the tea into a spray bottle and just spray it on your face twice a day.
- If you wish, try this before you sleep and leave it as such the whole night.
2. Utilize a banana peel
Bananas are known as poor man’s apple. Bananas are full of nutrients, and the banana peel is not less than the fruit in its nutritive qualities. The banana peel is used to treat various skin problems, of them, Acne treatment is the major one. Banana peels consist of lutein, an antioxidant that helps in reducing the inflammation and pain caused due to acne. Of all the Home remedies for Acne this is very inexpensive and simple.
It also promotes healthy cell growth. So, grab a banana and eat, but don’t throw away the peel. Rub the skin on your face which can reduce acne problems. The only thing you need to do this is a ripe banana peel.
Directions to use:
- Peel off a ripe banana.
- Eat the banana and then turn the peel’s inside up and rub it on the acne.
- If you are not comfortable in rubbing, then let the peel to sit on your acne for 30 minutes.
- Repeat this every day for a month to get rid of acne naturally.
3. Orange peel:
Orange peel for beauty is not a new thing or new remedy. The Orange peels are dried, powdered and stored by our grandma’s to exfoliate our skin or use this to nurture the skin. Just like bananas, both the fruit and peel have many therapeutic properties. Vitamin C in oranges helps in skin repair and let your acne just calm down.
The primary causes of acne include Excessive oil production and bacteria which clogs the pores. Oranges possess astringent properties that close the pores and let your skin stay away from microbial attack. The vitamin C not only promotes new cell generation but also protect and condition your skin. Orange peel mask is one of the most used and proven Home Remedies for Acne which is used by many people to fight acne.
- Dry orange peel- one cup (or you can use a peel from one orange if your use fresh peel)
Directions to prepare:
- It is easy to make a mask with dry peels when compared to the new ones. But, both of them will be equally useful, so try according to your convenience.
- Take the orange peels (fresh or Dried0 and add them to a blender and make them into a fine powder consistency.
- Then just add a little amount of water to it and again blend to make a fine paste.
- Apply this orange peel mask to your face and let it dry for 20 minutes and then rinse your face with lukewarm water.
- Use a moisturizer then to maintain the hydration.
4. Apple cider vinegar:
The ACV is slowing gaining its popularity in the field of health. Due to its antibacterial properties, ACV is used to treat various ailments including teeth problems, Acne, and many other skin diseases. Due to its alkaline properties, it balances your skin PH and makes it tough for bacteria ti live.
Just like lemons the apple cider vinegar also acts as astringent. It controls excessive oil production and seizes growth of microbes. Do not overdo as it may dry up your face which leads to breakouts. Check out the best of all Home remedies for Acne and use any one of them.
- Virgin Apple cider vinegar.
- distilled water.
Directions to use:
- Before using any acne treatment just wash your face to remove dirt and oil and pat dry with a clean towel
- Mix one part of vinegar to 3 parts of water and then just dip a cotton ball and apply this mixture all over the face.
5. Cinnamon Honey mask:
Many people think that the primary cause of acne is the lack of cleanliness. But, it is not at all true. Acne may produce due to hormonal imbalance, excessive sebum production, and the microbial activity. So, we should target on these three things before we treat acne. To address the hormonal imbalance, following a best diet and exercise regimen helps. Then what should we do to reduce oil production and microbial attack?
The cinnamon primarily exhibits three distinct properties. They are Anti-bacterial, Anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. A recent study found that this antibacterial activity of the cinnamon is effective against microbial species like P. acnes and S. epidermis.
So, the cinnamon acts by reducing these bacterial species from the skin. It also prevents clogging of the skin pores and reduces the inflammation. Honey is also a natural anti-microbial agent. So, use this best combination to treat acne faster as it is one of most successful Home Remedies for Acne.
- Honey- 2 tablespoons
- Cinnamon- 1 tablespoon full
Directions to use:
- Wash your face using an antibacterial face wash and pat dry with a clean towel.
- Mix honey and cinnamon gently to make it into a fine paste.
- Apply it on your acne or all over the face and leave it for 15 minutes.
- Then, rinse your face using lukewarm water and apply a mild moisturizer.
- Repeat this acne home remedy regularly before you go to bed to get relief from acne.
6. Milk and Honey:
There are many controversies around this home remedy for acne. Because many people claim that milk and other dairy products are one of the primary reasons for acne. But, this statement does not have any evidential proofs. So, use this wonderful natural home remedy for acne.
Milk helps in soothing and cleansing your skin. Also, the milk helps in reducing the redness caused due to pimples. The lactic acid in milk or any dairy products will not let other microbes grow and thereby reduces the acne.
Besides, honey is also a natural antibacterial agent which has a minute amount of water and removes the excess oil from your face. So, use this milk and honey mask regularly to get rid of acne.
- Low-fat milk or yogurt-1tablespoon
- Honey- 1 tablespoon.
- Mix equal quantities of milk and honey in a small bowl
- Dip a cotton pad in the mixture and squeeze out the excess amount.
- Dab the cotton pad dipped in milk and honey mixture and let it dry for 10 minutes.
- Later apply another coating of the same mixture for ten more minutes.
- Leave it to dry completely.
- Rinse your face with warm water and gently scrub your face to remove the dead layers of your skin.
- Use this natural acne treatment at home regularly to get rid of acne.
Therefore, these are the best Home Remedies for Acne which can treat your Zits problem. So, Use any of the methods to get rid of acne and glow with natural fairness.