Eyes are the best representation of our feelings. The most attractive part of our face is Eyes. Attractive eyes give an additional beauty to our face. We will feel good when we see our glowing eyes in the morning. When we smile wholeheartedly, our eyes shine like a pearl. But these are all possible only when we have twinkling eyes. It’s not possible for everyone because Puffy Eyes are one of the problems. Puffiness may cause a blemish to our dazzling eyes. Also, we cannot express our feelings with these puffy eyes. But it doesn’t mean that we can never have glittery eyes forever. There are simple solutions for this problem. We can easily get rid of Puffy Eyes with these simple Home Remedies.
What are the Causes for Puffy Eyes?
No one wants to have those swollen eyes. Every girl and a boy want to reduce under eye bags regardless of the age. It really feels bad when someone says “you have extremely puffy eyes.” No one can enjoy the day when they see swelling under eyes in the morning. As well as no looks good with these puffed eyes. There are various reasons for these puffy eyelids. Depending on the reason solutions for puffy eyes may change. Before that, you should know the reasons behind these swollen eyes. So check the Reasons for puffy eyelids.
Also Read: Beauty Tips for Glowing skin
Reasons for Puffy Eyes:
There are various causes for this puffy-ness. Here we have provided the some causes that may lead to Puffy Eyes. So check out those reasons and get the solution for puffy eyes.
- Crying .
- Hormonal Changes in Body.
- Sinus problems.
- Lack of sleep.
- Hang Overs, etc.
How to Get Rid of Puffy Eyes?
Everyone wants to have swollen free eyelids. But the thing is the lack of knowledge regarding the methods of solutions. For any problem, there are two types of solutions. One is natural therapy and the second one is through Chemical usage. We know the usage of more chemicals leads to some bad reactions to our skin. So it is better to go for home remedies to reduce the swelling of eyes. Everyone wants to eliminate these eye bags. The only question that arises is “How to avoid puffy eyes?” There are some best herbal remedies to reduce these eye bags. Here we have provided the some best home treatment for under eye bags with simple home remedies. So check out the solution for puffy eyes here.
- Cold Spoons.
- Tea Bags.
- Egg White.
- Have Enough Sleep.
Cold Spoons as a solution of Puffy Eyes:
Cold Spoons are one of the best remedies used for reducing swelling eyes. It is a very simple process so anyone can afford. If you have the fridge in your house, then it is more than enough to get the solution for this Puffiness. This spoon therapy will give you relief from tired and swollen eyes.
How to Use Cold Spoons to get rid of Puffy Eyes
- Put 5 to 6 spoons in the refrigerator for 10-15 minutes.
- Place the rounded portion of the cold spoon against your eye.
- Hold it on the eye until it becomes warm.
- Once it becomes warm, replace it with another cold spoon from the Refrigerator.
- Repeat the process for 15-20 minutes.
Water for Swollen Eyes:
Drinking enough water is not only the best solution for edema under eye treatment but also for various health problems. When the body get dehydration, it is necessary to provide enough water to our body. Water helps us to get rid of the toxins from our body. It is better to have a 8 to 10 Glasses per day.
In addition to this, reduce salt content in your food. It is better to avoid caffeinated and carbonated beverages which dehydrate your body.
Tea Bags Remedies for Under Eye Bags:
We usually throw the tea bags after use. But there is a lot of use with this green tea bags as it contains antioxidants which cure puffy eyes. We generally thought Green tea is best for health. But Green tea leaves also helps us to have swollen free eyes. There is a simple procedure to use this used green tea bags.
How to Use Green Tea Bags to eliminate Eye Bags
- Put used Green Bags in the refrigerator for 10-15 minutes.
- Place those tea bags on your eyelids.
- Leave it for 15-20 minutes and take rest.
- Use this remedy few times per day.
- Use this remedy regularly to get positive results
Eye Bag Therapy with Egg Whites:
Egg Whites also a good solution for reducing eyes bags. Not only for these puffy eyes, but Egg White is also used for glowing skin. As we are discussing swollen eyes, I will explain the process of using Egg White.
- Take Egg and separate the Egg yolk.
- Put the Egg Whites in a bowl and whip it until it forms a stiff consistency.
- Use soft cloth or cotton balls to apply on your eyelids.
- Let it dry for few minutes.
- Wash it off with cold water.
- Repeat this daily until you reduce your eye bags.
- You can also add 3-4 drops of water hazel to astringent effects
Puffy Eyes Treatment for Cucumber:
Cucumber used for various home remedies as we know Cucumber is for health. You can use this Cucumber to get rid of puffy eyes. Steps to use Cucumber are
- Take the fresh Cucumber and cut it into slices.
- Place the slices into Fridge for 10-15 minutes.
- Hold these Chilled Cucumber Slices on your eyelid for 15 minutes.
- Repeat this process several times a day and have puffy less eyes.
- This remedy also helps to reduce Dark Circles from your eyes.
Aloe Vera for reducing puffiness:
Aloe Vera is a best healthy herbal Remedy for various problems. You can also this Aloe Vera as a solution of Puffy Eyes. As Aloe vera contains Vitamin E, it works as an Anti-Oxidant. So use Aloe vera regularly to get rid of Puffy Eyes.
- Take fresh Aloe Vera juice.
- Apply on your eyelids and leave it for 15-20 minutes.
- Wash off it with cool water.
- Make sure to avoid contact with eyes.
- Use this remedy regularly to get good results.
Potatoes in Under Eyes bag Treatment:
Potatoes will also help to reduce the Under Eye bags from your eyelids. The anti-inflammatory property of potato prevents under eye bags which gives dazzling eyes.
- Take a fresh potato.
- Peel it off, wash it and crumble it finely.
- Enfold the grated potato in a clean cloth and place it n your eyelids.
- Repeat this process to get positive results.
Good Sleep for Bright Eyes:
A good sleep is a representation of good health. Everyone should have enough sleep to avoid various health problems. One of the health problems that is cured by good sleep is Puffy Eyes. Everyone should have enough and good sleep so as they can avoid many health problems. It is better to have 7-8 hours sleep to get Rid of Puffy Eyes.
How to get rid of Swollen Eyes with Salt:
Hot Water and Salt are the simple and healthy home remedies for reducing Under Eye Bags. These are ingredients which we can easily find at home. So let’s find out the simple recipe to get rid of Swollen eyes.
- Take half teaspoon of salt and 4 cups of water.
- Add this salt to the water and make sure that the water is not too hot.
- Soak Cotton Balls or soft Cloth into this mixture and apply on your eyelids.
- Make sure that you don’t contact with your eyes.
- Repeat this process for 15-20 minutes.
These are all the tips tp get rid of Puffy Eyes. For all kinds of skin types, these are the best home remedies that can cure puffy eyes. Hope these remedies works as a solution for your problem.