Every woman dreamt of having a beautiful face. But, how they feel if this dream takes a diversion to facial hair? Not only in a dream but in original also, facial hair makes people loathsome. Do you want to come out of this problem? Of course, who don’t want to look beautiful? So, instead of picking some temporary methods, opt for the permanent face hair removal tips that we specified below.
Face Hair Removal Tips at Home
Of course, in today world beauty parlors becomes popular to remove facial hair or other unwanted hair in the body, but the result is temporary. In fact, they offer artificial hair removers, face waxing methods, creams, laser treatments. Instead of removing, they will cause extra bumps on those areas which result in irritation. Hence, it’s better to use natural ways to remove facial hair with simple kitchen ingredients. Every ingredient has some special significance, but we don’t them and simply strike it off. Hence, follow these face hair removal tips and see the miracles.
Home Remedies to Remove Facial Hair Permanently
Up to now many of us heard & used these kitchen ingredients just for getting fair skin & treating Acne Scars. Right? Besides, these are also well suited for removing facial hair with no pain. Having facial hair, some people seems darker than what they are actually. Also, it’s true that this facial hair may hide your beauty. Therefore, follow the natural hair removal home remedies and look prettier than ever.
The following are the best DIY natural scrubs that helps for the permanent facial hair removal. Hence, use these home methods to remove the unwanted hair near the upper lip and the Jawlines too.
- Barley Scrub.
- Sugar wax.
- Rice Starch.
- A mask with Orange and Lemon Peel.
- Oatmeal Scrub.
The cost of these home remedies are very low, and the results are permanent and effective. Hence, use these homemade facial hair removal creams to enhance your beauty.
Is Barley Scrub removes unwanted hair on face?
The only use that we know of barley is for pregnant ladies health. But, these are the best cereal grains to increase your beauty by removing unwanted facial hair. Barley scrub acts as the best strip to facial skin hair removal. When you apply this scrub on your face, the hair will stick to the pack when it dries. Hence, once you rub, the hair will face off in contact with dried pack. In addition to the hair removal, barley improves your skin color and makes you look beautiful. Hence, it stood top in best face hair removal tips at home.
Directions to use:
- Crush the Barley seeds and make a fine powder.
- Take barley powder, Lemon Juice, and Milk in equal quantities.
- Mix Lemon Juice and milk to Barley powder. Know benefits of lemon juice.
- Batter it until to form a thick paste.
- Apply this scrub to the facial hair.
- Left it undisturbed until it dries off.
- Then, clean off with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this home method at least twice a day.
Sugar – Best Homemade wax for hair removal on face
Slightly warm sugar is the best home remedy for facial hair removal permanently. Warm sugar sticks to the hair. Unlike waxing treatment at parlors, this is the best natural way to remove unwanted hair on the face. Since at parlor, a wax is heated to the heavy temperature and hence causes discomfort for you. Hence, use this homemade face waxing method to remove hair from face.
How to remove unwanted hair permanently?
- Add two teaspoons of granulated sugar to honey and water of each one tablespoon.
- Steep the mixture until it bubbles and turns brown.
- Next, allow the solution to cool.
- Apply it to the places where you want to remove the hair using a spatula.
- Like waxing, place a wax paper or cloth strip on your face and smooth it with your fingers.
- Finally, rip it off in the opposite direction of hair growth.
Can using Rice Starch helps to get rid of facial hair?
In our daily life, we just consume only the rice and throwing the starch. But do you know there are many benefits for this starch? Not only good for health but also helps to get rid of unwanted hair on face effectively and prevents the growth forever. Therefore, let us know the rice starch preparation and how it is used as hair removal remedy.
How to get rid of facial hair naturally?
- First of all, while preparing rice, store the starch that you extract daily.
- Place it in a freezer for one or two days.
- Later, mix 2 tbsp of Turmeric powder to this rice starch.
- Mix it well to form a paste.
- Apply this paste on the areas where you find unwanted hair.
- Leave this paste on your face for 10-15 Minutes.
- After it dries, clean your face with lukewarm water.
Also read other uses of turmeric powder.
Besides, removing unwanted hair, it also helps to eliminate tan on your face. Thereby, your color will also improve. Hence, it is one of the best face hair removal tips at home.
Lemon & Orange Peel Pack for Facial Hair Reduction
Lemon and orange belong to a citrus family and hence contain vitamin C content in massive amounts. In addition to good health, they are also used for beauty enhancement procedures. In fact, many cosmetic creams & lotion are also made with these fruits. We can use the peels of both these fruits for internal and External Purpose too. Now, let us know about the process how this home remedy is useful for female facial hair removal.
How to remove facial hair permanently at home?
- Keep orange and lemon peels under the sunlight.
- Allow them to dry until they are easy to make a powder.
- Now, grind those peels into a fine powder.
- Mix almond along with the oatmeal to this powder.
- Stir this mixture thoroughly by adding rose water.
- Next, add required amount of olive oil to it for making a fine paste.
- Use this pack to apply all over the face.
- Left it for about 10 minutes without disturbing.
- After, rub the face with your fingertips in circular motions for 5 – 10 minutes.
- Then, clean your face gently with lukewarm water.
- For best results, repeat this tip regularly for 2 or 3 times a week.
Along with removing face hair, it is also a wonderful remedy for dandruff, scalp problems, and shiny & silky hair. Hence, instead of throwing these peels, keep them to enhance your beauty.
Does Oatmeal Pack act as a natural facial hair remover?
Oatmeal acts as a good facial hair remover due to its exfoliating property. Also, it is the best scrub to remove excess oil and also prevents unwanted hair growth. Rubbing against the direction of hair growth helps to get rid of unwanted hair. Hence, use this oatmeal scrub as it gains position in the top list of face hair removal tips at home. See other benefits of oatmeal.
How to remove hair from face naturally?
- Soak oats in some amount of water for a few minutes.
- Later, Grind the oatmeal coarsely.
- Include a few drops of Lemon juice and little amount of honey.
- Mix the scrub well.
- Apply the resultant on your face to remove all the hairs near the chin, upper lips.
- Leave it undisturbed for at least 20 minutes.
- After, slightly rub your face with the help of your fingertips for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Then, wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this for 2 – 3 times a week.
To gain instant results, use these scrubs to remove facial hair and prevent unwanted hair growth.