Having a sparkling whiter smile will lock thousands of hearts. Whiter teeth, the most graceful thing often it’s an indication for healthiness. Unfortunately, you will lose the best impression if you don’t have whiter teeth. Also, shows your delinquency when you have yellow teeth. This is the major problem for young people at the interview time, in a company. Even you can’t give a pose to photographs in occasions. Hence, step forward to use DIY teeth cleaning methods to whiten your teeth.
Quick DIY Teeth Cleaning Ways
Are you one among the people who hides teeth due to yellow color? Don’t worry; there are many natural ways to whiten your teeth. The are many reasons for getting the decayed tooth or yellow tooth. Our diet is linked up with this problems. The foods that cause yellow teeth are tea, caffeinated drinks, alcohol, smoking, acids, etc. This diet makes your enamel to damage or erodes it. Sometimes gum diseases will also happen. Of course, they are favorite to you; it is better to avoid them or take a brush after having them. Mostly, we find yellow teeth for adults. Not the matter of age, the below mentioned DIY Teeth Cleaning methods will give you the best results.
1. Safe DIY Teeth Cleaning with Baking Soda
Most of us have the question “Is baking soda bad for your teeth enamel?”. No, not at all many dentists have proved that Baking Soda is the best DIY Teeth Whitening Recipe. Baking Soda, in official term Sodium Bicarbonate acts as the best scrubber to remove stains on teeth. Of course, you think that it was an old home remedy, but it is the safest method to whiten your teeth at home with no side effects. The alkaline nature of baking soda prevents the breakdown of acids present in our diet. Also, helps to reduce the plaques which are the main reason for tooth decaying. To get instant and effective results, you can also mix baking soda with other ingredients. You can also prepare mouthwash using baking soda and warm water. Rinsing with this mouthwash makes your teeth whiter within a short time.
Process-1: Baking Soda & Lemon
Does lemon and baking soda whiten your teeth? Yes. Of course, the citric acid present in lemon removes all topical stains on your teeth. Also, prevents discolored tooth and makes your teeth whiter.
- First, take a baking soda powder in a bowl.
- Extract the lemon juice and pour some drops in baking soda powder.
- Stir to get the mixture in the form of cream like normal toothpaste.
- Place this homemade natural toothpaste of pea size on a brush.
- Then, brush your teeth as you normally do.
Process-2: Baking Soda & Hydrogen Peroxide
As hydrogen peroxide has antibacterial and anti-fungal properties, kills the bacteria that cause plaques. This is the best homemade teeth whitening treatment.
- Add 3% of hydrogen peroxide to a little amount of baking soda.
- Blend the mixture very well.
- Dip your brush in this Teeth Whitening Mixture and take a brush.
- You will surprise by seeing your teeth after some days.
2. Do Strawberries Whiten Your Teeth ?
In addition to the yummy taste, works great for whitening your teeth. The malic acid present in strawberries reduces all stains and helps to whiten your teeth. Due to rich in Vitamin C, it kills bacteria that lead to the formation of plaques. Either rub your teeth with strawberries peel or make strawberries paste to do brush daily. While making strawberries paste, add some sea salt and baking soda for effective results.
Process-1: Strawberries and Baking Soda
- Take a strawberry and cut to the middle.
- Spread baking soda over the cut surface.
- Rub your teeth with this berry for 5 minutes.
- Allow it set on your teeth of about 2minutes.
- Then, clean your teeth with water thoroughly.
Process-2: Strawberries, Sea Salt, and Baking Soda
- Crush 2 to 3 strawberries and extract the pulp.
- Add a pinch of Sea Salt & 1 tbsp of baking soda.
- Blend the mixture gently until you feel all three ingredients combined.
- Take this homemade natural toothpaste to do brush daily.
3. Coconut Oil to clean Teeth
The regular question arises in everyone’s thought is “Can I brush my teeth coconut oil?”. At first, I was shocked that coconut oil is one of the DIY Teeth Cleaning Methods. But, now I realize that it is the best remedy for Teeth Whitening. The fatty acids in the coconut oil turn into teeth whitening enzymes. Also, the lauric acid present in coconut oil will get rid all the stains on your teeth & rub yellow color. Hence, use this coconut oil for brushing teeth. Especially, to obtain a good result, use coconut oil for sensitive teeth.
Process: Baking Soda and Coconut oil
- Add a half tbsp baking soda to a cup of warm coconut oil.
- Rinse your mouth with this solution every day in the morning.
- Else, you can directly clean your mouth with only coconut oil.
4. Oil Pulling for Teeth Whitening
Does oil pulling whiten your teeth? This is one of the best Ayurvedic techniques to achieve Whiter Teeth. Oil pulling destroys all the bacteria that cause plaques on your teeth. Practice this natural way to get whiter teeth early in the morning and another at before going to bed. Check the oil pulling directions below.
Process: Coconut Oil for Oil Pulling
- Take 1 tbsp of any essential oils like Coconut oil or Sesame oil or Olive oil.
- Take this oil onto your mouth.
- Gargle this oil around your mouth from one side to another side to kill the bacteria.
- Do this trick for about 15 – 20 minutes.
- Repeat this process 3 to 4 times in a week until you get rid of discolored teeth or yellow teeth.
5. Turmeric DIY Teeth Cleaning
As we all know that Turmeric has antibacterial and anti-microbial properties. Hence, it kills all the germs that grown on your teeth and doesn’t allow plaques to form. This cost-effective and home remedy treats your dental pain too and completely safe for getting teeth whiter.
Process-1: Turmeric, Lemon Juice, and Salt
- Either take the turmeric powder directly or make powder from natural turmeric root.
- Combine a pinch of salt and lemon juice to this powder.
- Stir it well to obtain the cream like toothpaste.
- Do brush with this paste as you would daily.
- Follow this trick until you return your white teeth.
Process-2: Turmeric powder and warm water.
- Place turmeric powder in a glass.
- Add the warm water to this glass.
- Stir it well too until the powder emerges in water.
- Gargle for several times using this teeth whitening mouthwash.
- In spite of killing germs and microorganisms helps to make your teeth white.
Be patient, while using these Teeth Whitening Techniques. Because it takes the time to obtain the result. So, use these natural toothpastes to get whiter teeth regularly.