Who loves to have the skin which is shiny, thick, prone to acne, spots, and blemishes? No one right. Are you worrying about your glazing face? It is the time to change the things and not to worry. Here are some fantastic tips exclusively for you. Get rid of your oily skin and flaunt your natural glow. Know best face packs for oily skin and start using them. These natural remedies for oily skin can help you in removing the excess oil from the face which helps in getting rid of acne and blemishes.
Best face packs for oily skin
Here are the best face packs for oily skin which you can prepare using natural ingredients. All the below-given face packs have simple ingredients which you can get right away from your kitchen. So, know the top 4 face masks for oily skin and use them whenever necessary.
- Sandalwood face pack
- Oatmeal face pack
- Nutmeg face pack
- Multani Matti papaya face pack
When every possible skin related problem is irritating you, just seek help from this one ingredient. Sandalwood is one stop for all your problems like oily skin, acne, blemishes and rashes. So, use fresh sandalwood powder to treat this variety of skin problems instantly. Prepare a homemade face pack for glowing skin with the sandalwood and rose water. It is one best face pack you can use thrice a week to get rid of oily skin. So, include this in your glowing skin remedies. Sandalwood is known to treat acne very well. It also acts as fairness face pack for oily skin. So, if your skin is prone to acne use this simple face pack.
Sandalwood powder- Two tablespoons full
Rose water- 4-5 tablespoons
Directions to use:
- Take 2 tablespoons sandalwood powder in a bowl.
- Add 4-5 tablespoons rose water to the sandalwood powder.
- Mix both the ingredients well using a spatula.
- Add rose water if needed and leave it aside for 5 minutes.
- Later, apply this sandalwood face pack gently all over the face.
- Leave it as such for 15-20 minutes and wash your face with lukewarm water.
Also Read: How to get rid of acne
2. Nutmeg face pack to get rid of excessive oil:
Excessive oil on your face makes you look glowing which doesn’t look nice. Also, the excessive oil on the face may result in the acne, blackheads etc. So, to treat the acne on your face use this nutmeg face pack. It is not only effective but also a simple face pack which treats excessive oil problem. To this also add few drops of milk as milk is an excellent cleanser, it can remove the grit and dirt present deep inside the pores. So, use this face pack for oily skin and pimples regularly to remove the excessive oil from your face.
Nutmeg powder-1 tablespoon
Turmeric- A pinch
Milk-2-3 tablespoons full
Directions to use:
- Take 3-4 nutmegs and grind them into the fine powder.
- Take a tablespoon full of nutmeg powder in a bowl and add a pinch of turmeric to it.
- Mix both the ingredients well and add the specified quantity of milk to it and mix them well to form a smooth paste.
- Apply the nutmeg face pack on your face and leave it for 15-20 minutes.
- Take a cotton ball and using lukewarm water remove the face pack and pat dry your face.
- Repeat this oily skin face pack twice a week to stay away from excessive oil.
3. Multani Matti & Papaya face pack for oily skin:
Papaya is a super fruit which can be used in beauty tips also. Papaya is a well known and widely used ingredient in various face packs and facial kits. So, instead of using the naturally obtaining papaya after processing, you can use it as such. Also, the papaya helps in removing the blemishes formed by the acne. Besides this, the Multani Matti or fullers earth is very effective in controlling the oil production. So, use this combination to treat your oily skin. Out of the Top 10 best face packs for oily skin, Multani Matti will be on top without any doubt. So, use this face pack without any hesitation, but make sure you don’t use it every day as it may result in drying up your face.
Many oily skin treatment facials include this Multani Matti and papaya in their top most ingredients list. So, if you are willing to get rid of oily skin follow this home face pack for oily skin.
Papaya- two tablespoons mashed
Multani Matti- 2 tablespoons full
Rose water- 2 teaspoons full.
Directions to use:
- Take 3-4 pieces of ripe papaya and mash it into a fine paste.
- Take this papaya paste into a small bowl and add two tablespoons full of Multani Matti to it.
- Mix both the ingredients well and add rose water to it.
- If needed add some milk also and mix them well until the ingredients form a smooth paste.
- Apply this face pack on your face and leave it for half an hour and wash your face using lukewarm water.
- Instead of this whole process, you can simply rub the papaya mash regularly to get an oil free look instantly. So, Use this herbal face pack for oily skin to get the best results.
Must read: How to use papaya leaves for treatment
4. Oatmeal and lemon juice face pack:
We all know that scrubbing process helps in removing the excessive oil from our face. So, for this, use the oatmeal scrub regularly. Oatmeal is a perfect whole grain for dieting and also beautifying. It makes the skin softer and also absorbs the extra grease and oils from our face. Also, we are using the lemon which is a natural bleaching agent. The lemon’s bleaching properties can give you a blemish free face and the oatmeal removes all the excessive grease. It is the most popular daily face pack for oily skin. So, use this natural face pack for oily skin which is also one of the best face packs for oily skin regularly.
Oatmeal powder– 2 tablespoons full
Lemon Juice- 2 tablespoons
Milk- 1 teaspoon
Directions to use:
- Take two tablespoonsful of oatmeal powder (finely ground) in a bowl and add a tablespoon full of milk to it.
- Mix them well and add the lemon juice to it.
- Mix all the three ingredients to form a fine paste.
- Apply this mixture on your face and leave it for 10-15 minutes.
- Using lukewarm water remove this face pack and pat dry your face.
Few more tips for oily skin:
- Prefer cleansing your face repeatedly to remove the excessive oil from your face. It is an age-old advice which is proven to be beneficial to a majority of the people suffering from this. But, to clean up your face do not use any chemical cleansers. Instead, prefer cleaning your face with fresh water.
- Scrubbing your face twice a week will also be helpful in treating the oily skin problem.
- Stay away from deep fried foods and sweets.
- Use an Alcohol-free toner regularly to keep your face oil-free.
- We know that your skin is oily, but still, you should moisturize it regularly. Surprising! but it is true. If you skip using the moisturizer your sebaceous glands will produce more amount of oil. So, to avoid this, apply moisturizer every day. Choose the best moisturizer for oily skin and use it regularly.
- For oily skin care routine seek some advice from your physician or cosmetologist.
- Use the best primer for oily skin before you apply any makeup.
Therefore, these are simple and best face packs for oily skin. You can use these homemade remedies to treat the excessive oil problem and get a naturally glowing look. Never try the chemical products on your face without seeking medical advice. So, Follow the simple tips and apply these basic and best face packs for oily skin and look naturally beautiful.