Hola.. It is every girl’s wish to look Pretty all the time. So, here we are presenting a magical ingredient which keeps you young, fit and Glorious. A small green succulent plant that grows in your backyard have miraculous properties that you have never dreamt of. And it’s nothing but the Medicinal Plant “Aloe Vera”. It isn’t just a plant with its roots in folklore, but a million dollar industry that extends from beauty creams to diet supplements.
Over time, Aloe Vera has become an inseparable component of our life. It is not only used in beauty treatments but also for healthy living. Because of its distinguishable nature, it is often referred as ‘Miracle Plant’ or ‘Natural Healer’. Due to its many medicinal properties, the ancient Egyptians called it the “plant of immortality.” Check the Proven Aloe Vera Uses for health and conditioning your body naturally.
Aloe Vera Juice Benefits/Aloe Vera Gel Uses
- Amino acids-18
What is Aloe Vera Good For?
1. Aloe vera for weight loss:
Nowadays everyone wants to stay fit and healthy. But, due to the busy lifestyle, most of the people lack regular physical exercise. It leads to stress and Obesity. Obesity is one of the biggest Life Style Disorders. To combat that Aloe Vera is one of the best options without side effects. Aloe Vera juice or Aloe Vera gel has many weight loss properties in it. Aloe vera improves the metabolism and maximizes your weight-loss potential. So, Aloe Vera Uses include weight loss also. Therefore, who are trying to cut the stubborn fat in their body can use Aloe Barbadensis regularly.
Also read: Best Weight loss tips
How does Aloe Vera Juice work?
Aloe Vera Juice Benefits are innumerable. Benefits of Drinking Aloe vera or eating Aloe vera can be seen within a short period. Check the Aloe Vera gel uses here.
- Aloe Vera stimulates the production of collagen, (Collagen is a protein that promotes muscle development) and your body spends a lot of energy absorbing the collagen protein, and energy expenditure promotes weight loss.
- Aloe vera plant also has a right amount of phytosterols, which play a vital role in reducing the visceral fat. Visceral fat is nothing but the fat which surrounds the vital organs. Therefore, by using aloe vera you can reduce your body mass index ratio.
- Benefits of Aloe Vera gel includes Reducing the Glucose levels in our blood stream, which restricts the accumulation of fat.
Aloe juice for weight loss:
- Collect fresh and juicy Aloe Leaf from your garden
- Rinse it thoroughly with clean water.
- Peel the outer layer with a knife and collect the aloe gel.
- Grind it until the gel turns to a syrupy consistency.
- Filter the juice and store it in the refrigerator for daily use.
- Drink a glass full of Aloe juice early in the morning to get better results.
Note: You can also scoop out the gel out with a spoon and eat.
2. Aloe Vera for Hair:
Among all the uses of Aloe Vera, Hair conditioning benefits are prominent. It is one of the Most of the hair products in the market claim Guaranteed Hair Growth, and when you see the List of ingredients, Aloe Vera occupies the top place for sure. Therefore, When it is good to use cosmetics that contain aloe vera, it would be much better to use the natural aloe vera gel from your terrace! Let us collect fresh aloe from our very own garden to treat hair naturally. Aloe vera gel is an ideal remedy for solving a majority of your hair woes. You can use Aloe Vera for Hair to make your hair shine with a healthy glow.
- Aloe Vera juice also removes dead cells from your scalp which are responsible for the clogging of hair follicles. Thereby, it indirectly fights against Dandruff.
- Aloe vera contains proteolytic enzymes which repair dead skin cells on the scalp.
- 4 oz. water (or nearly 120 ml)
- 4 oz. aloe vera gel
- Essential oil of your choice
- Blend Aloe Vera Gel and water in a small bowl with a spoon.
- Pour this into an empty spray bottle after cleansing it and shake it gently, then add essential oil and shake it vigorously.
- You can sprinkle it in your hair whenever necessary.
- For better results use this twice a week.
3. Aloe Vera on Face:
A naturally glowing face grabs everyone’s attention. Apart from this, you can stop adding uncomfortable Makeup to your face if it is clear. So, to make your face look stunning and healthy at a time by using Aloe Vera Gel on face frequently.
Must read: Lemon juice for Skin Beauty
Aloe Vera Uses for Skin:
- Aloe vera Gel is a Natural Antibacterial agent. Therefore, it helps to combat the bacteria responsible for acne. It also stimulates the growth of new cells.
- It is a Great Moisturizer; Aloe Vera Gel keeps the skin hydrated and improves its elasticity. Moisturised skin always looks fresh, healthy, and smooth.
- Ageing signs like wrinkles, fine lines starts to appear with age. But these symptoms appear earlier in those persons who are subjected to stress. Aloe gel possesses high quantities of Anti-Oxidants. So, to prevent premature aging signs include aloe vera in your beauty regimen.
How to use Aloe Vera Gel for Face?
- Alor Vera for Acne: Do you know How to Use Aloe Vera for Acne? Just blend Aloe Vera Gel, Walnuts, and Honey. Apply the fine paste over the face and neck. Aloe vera’s healing properties and the antioxidants from honey will leave a smooth and clear skin.
- Aloe Vera Moisturizer benefits: Gently scoop out the Aloe Vera gel. Massage the gel on your face, neck, before going to bed regularly.
- Aloe Gel for Skin Lightening: Mix 1 tablespoon aloe vera gel with 5-6 drops of lemon juice and apply on the blemishes. Leave it overnight and wash it in the morning. Repeat the same on every other day for best results.
- Aloe for Eye Brow and Lashes Growth: Mix one part Aloe Vera gel with one part castor oil and apply at bedtime. Rinse it in the morning. You can notice a change within a week.
4. Aloe Vera Gel in Foot Care:
Health Benefits of Aloe include foot care. Cracked feet can ruin the beauty of your feet. To bring that beauty back, Aloe Vera helps you. Aloe vera has moisturizing and antibacterial properties, so it can be used for nourishing and treating of various foot-related problems. It helps get rid of dead skin cells and aids in skin cell regeneration. Check the foot related Aloe Vera Uses.
How to Prepare Aloe Mask for Foot?
- Mix 4 tablespoons of Aloe vera gel and ½ cup each of oatmeal and Gram flour.
- Rub the Aloe paste all over the cracked feet and massage gently.
- Allow it to dry for 10 minutes.
- Rinse it with warm water.
- Use this foot mask twice a week to prevent the cracked feet.
Mix 1/2 cup oatmeal, 1/2 cup corn meal, 4 Tbsp aloe vera gel, and 1/2 cup unscented body lotion. Rub it all over the feet until well exfoliated. Leave it for 10 minutes and then rinse with warm water.
5. Aloe Vera Uses In Treatment of Sunburns And Stretch Marks:
One of the best property of Aloe vera gel is wound healing. Aloe Vera Juice has anti-inflammatory properties which are helpful in the treatment of sunburn. It also contributes to lessening the inflammation and pain associated with sunburn. Aloe Vera Uses include replenishing the skin’s natural moisture, forms a protective shield on the skin and stops further deterioration. It enables fast healing of the skin. Due to its nutritional qualities and antioxidant properties, it is a best natural way to get rid of Sunburns. Moreover, aloe vera uses includes reducing the stretch marks due to its natural healing characteristic.
Must Read: Home remedies for stretch marks
6. Aloe Plant uses in Lip Care:
Most of the girls take much care on their face but, not lips. So, we are giving super awesome tips for maintaining beautifully soft, Lustrous lips. Aloe Vera Uses This DIY lip balm not only cures dry and chapped lips but also will make your lips soft and also lighten your lips.
DIY Aloe Vera Juice Lip Mask:
- Mix a tablespoon full petroleum jelly and a teaspoon full of aloe vera gel. Also keep ready a vitamin E capsule.
- Heat the petroleum jelly in a double boiler. As soon as it melts, add the aloe vera gel and two drops of vitamin E oil extracted from the capsule. Stir the mixture thoroughly and turn off the heat.
- Pour the Complete mixture in an airtight container when it is still in liquid state. Let this Lip Balm cool and place it in the refrigerator. Use it as a lip balm regularly for the best results.
Must read: Best beauty tips for Lips
- One teaspoon fresh Aloe vera gel
- ½ teaspoon coconut oil
- ⅛ teaspoon vitamin E oil
Mix Aloe and Coconut Oil, Vit E and stir well. Pour into a small, clean container. For more lip gloss and lip balm recipes
- One teaspoon Aloe vera gel
- 1/2 teaspoon sweet almond oil
- Two vitamin E capsules
- A few drops of beet juice (For Colour or Tint)
Directions for preparation:
- Measure out the Aloe vera and almond oil, and pour them into a jar.
- Cut the end of vitamin E capsules with scissors, and pour the contents into the jar.
- Slowly stir the ingredients until they get mixed well.
- If you want to tint your Balm, Just add few drops of beet juice at a time until you reach your desired shade.
- Place it in the refrigerator and let it solidify.
Therefore, Check out the health benefits of Aloe vera from our page. So, you all can also follow them and enjoy the top class benefits of Aloe Vera. Nourish your skin by the given Aloe Vera DIY Face Masks naturally using this miracle herb. All the best.